NEW VANILLA SMP! VanillaSMP IS RECRUITING!

-Fallen_Archer-'s Avatar -Fallen_Archer-7/28/17 10:47 am
1 emeralds 251 7
7/28/2017 6:10 pm
-Fallen_Archer-'s Avatar -Fallen_Archer-
VanillaSMP

VanillaSMP is a brand new Survival Multiplayer server that is looking to recruit some new members for the first season of the server. We want our members to have the best experience they can while on our server, so we offer all decisions to be made by the community and not a single owner or the staff team.

In order to make the experience better, we have added 50% of online players must be sleeping, CoreProtect to prevent griefing and stealing, increased Dungeon spawn rates, a death counter. no fire spreads, and Management positions on the server.

We also believe that communication is key between members. We have created a discord for all members to be apart of. We do require members to have a discord. If you would like to join you may do so here: https://discordapp.com/invite/TFEr3HK

Community

Our community currently consists of 11 active, mature members. As a community we have made many, many, decisions on how the community should be ran. We also implemented a Manager position on the server, Manager is a staff position that we allow members to apply for. Manager has no special permissions. They are simply a "go-to" to solve issues, answer questions, or to help make decisions.

FAQ

Are Iron Golem Farms allowed?: Yes, we allow all types of farms that you can legitimately build in Survival mode. If the farm requires you to be able to fly or be in creative then it is not a farm for our server.

Are all types of AFK farms allowed?: Yes, we allow AFK fish farms to be built and used to acquire items. We do not however, allow them to be built in the first two days of a new map reset. This is to promote activity among the community.

Do you allow minimaps?: Yes, we actually allow all visual mods and performance mods. As long as they do not give you an advantage over other players we won't have an issue.

Is the server 24/7?: Yes, the server is restarted once a day to solve any lag issues that may occur, but we are a 24/7 server.

Can I apply for manager?: Yes and No. Manager has their own set of requirements that each person that wishes to apply must meet. You must be of the age 15 or above, and you must of played on the server for 2 weeks, being active each day of the two weeks. If you meet these requirements or would like a full list, you may message me on discord: Fallen_Archer#2714

Application

What is your in-game name?:
What is your age?:
What is your discord name?:
What is your timezone?:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why do you want to join VanillaSMP?:
What are your building skills?:
What are your redstone skills?:

That's all Folks

If you have any questions please leave a comment below or message myself on discord: Fallen_Archer#2714
-Fallen_Archer-
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2017 6:04 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
Fluffykinz5
What is your in-game name?: Fluffykinz5

What is your age?: 17

What is your discord name?: Fluffy#4868

What is your timezone?: CST (Canada)

How long have you played Minecraft?: Nearly 10 years now

Why do you want to join VanillaSMP?: I'd love to be a part of a small time vanilla community for fun casual play with great players. The very first server I ever played on had the best community I've ever come across, hopefully this one comes close!

What are your building skills?: As good as anyones I guess.

What are your redstone skills?: I used to be big into redstone for a long time when I played Minecraft really often, haven't played around with it much recently.

Can't wait to get started!
07/28/2017 6:10 pm
-Fallen_Archer-
Accepted
07/28/2017 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Network
faldahleh
What is your in-game name?: faldahleh
What is your age?: 15
What is your discord name?: Fuad#5021
What is your timezone?: Arabia Standard Time (+2) over the summer, while over the rest of the year I will be in Eastern Time Zone (-5)
How long have you played Minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for around 4 years.
Why do you want to join VanillaSMP?: As someone who has always enjoyed the survival aspect of minecraft, I've always wanted to join A SMP of the sort, but have never really applied for one. I have been a member on multiple other survival servers, but want a full experience of survival on a server. This server seemed just right as many other survival servers will not be Vanilla.
What are your building skills?: I'd say I have above average building skills due to the amount of time I have sunk into this game. I am able to build a ton of styles, and have just recently tried to do a Tudor styled home. (It turned out pretty good)
What are your redstone skills?: My redstone skill would be my crown jewel for survival. I have a very good understanding of redstone, and know how to use all redstone items to some extent.

Best regards, faldahleh.
07/28/2017 11:49 am
-Fallen_Archer-
Accepted
07/28/2017 11:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fluxsa
What is your in-game name?: Fluxsa
What is your age?: 12 (I know you said we must be 15 or above but seriously, I cant just choose my age.)
What is your discord name?: Fluxsa#5931
What is your timezone?: GMT 0
How long have you played Minecraft?: About 4 Years.
Why do you want to join VanillaSMP?: I love playing on minecraft servers with a small community.
What are your building skills?: Im ok lol (I won 1 game of Build Battle )
What are your redstone skills?: I know how to build complex redstone.

I know that i might not be accepted due to my age but please consider me.
07/28/2017 11:16 am
-Fallen_Archer-
Accepted
07/28/2017 11:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fluxsa
Sorry, i only read you must be 15 or above, I didnt see that thats for manager.
(I am mature for my age)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome