OtakuCraft l Need Dev, Builders, 3D Pixel Artist,TerraFormer

CoolGuyRobbie's Avatar CoolGuyRobbie4/19/17 7:30 pm
1 emeralds 359 8
5/21/2017 9:07 pm
Presidente's Avatar Presidente
Hi there! I'll try to make this brief, but there's a lot to talk about.

✪ Server Details ✪
This server is completely custom made, the only animes on the server as of the time I post this are listed below. This server mostly is around roleplay but not everyone needs to roleplay because we're not forcing you to do anything but to obey server rules.

✪Naruto✪

✪Fairy Tail✪

*Important*
Please keep in mind no one is making money, not even myself all money goes to the server, I plan to make a successful server, I don't need money anyways xD.
Something I wanna get clear with anyone who is gonna apply for any of the jobs please keep in mind that, I'm not here to boss you around at all, in fact, i consider myself a leader instead of a "boss". I like to help my fellow workers instead sitting on my lazy ass.
I give you a project to work on I will give you as much advice as I possibly can, picture to make your job a little bit easier. I also give the option to deny a project and work on a project you feel you would do better on.

I'm looking for experienced and talented, people for the following jobs

TerraFormers
Builders
Developers
3D Pixel Artist

✪ TerraFormers Requirement ✪

Must be able to be given a piece of work and is given information about it, the rest is up to you to analyze and research to make an accurate piece of art.

Must be over the age 12+ Years of age for we will not handle much immaturity, we're pretty humorist but we know when to stop joking around and work.

✪ Builders Requirement ✪

The builder must watch Fairy Tails or Naruto which everyone is great or if they don't want to do that they are given the option to analyze a picture of a building from either shows and build it.

The builder must be able to cooperate with new people and not argue about everything, we aren't here to babysit you.

Must be over the age 12+ Years of age for we will not handle much immaturity, we're pretty humorist but we know when to stop joking around and work.

✪ Developers Requirement ✪

Must be able to code Plugins when requested.

Configure things like votifier and group Manager Ect....

✪ 3D Pixel Artist ✪

Must be able to be given a piece of work and is given information about it, the rest is up to you to analyze and research to make an accurate piece of art.

✪ Application Form ✪

The position you wanna apply for:
Why we should pick you:
Previous Work:

✪ Sneak Peak Of Server Spawn ✪
Server was created on 4/17/2017

http://imgur.com/a/Vc32r

If you made it to the bottom I'm assuming you read everything or mostly everything, I want to thank everyone who came across this and actually read this cause it took me some time to write this but in conclusion I'd like to say that I hope to meet you guys and work with you guys in the near future
CoolGuyRobbie
Level 1 : New Miner