Pixel Planet - Recruiting Staff, Devs, Builders & YouTubers

Pixel-Planet's Avatar Pixel-Planet6/29/17 7:46 am
7/4/2017 3:36 am
Pixel-Planet's Avatar Pixel-Planet
Welcome
Welcome to Pixel Planet, a unique Skyblock server planning to own plugins many other Skyblock servers don't, this is what makes us unique. Pixel Planet is a space / planet themed server.

Our goals
Our future goals are to provide a server where players can join and be entertained, we want to offer players with plugins, ranks, kits and many other things. It's our goal to always keep updating the server to keep all players excited

Staff we look for
We accept all types of staff, ranging from Staff, Developers, Builders and Youtubers

Staff
Staff are required to monitor chat, making sure it is clean and safe for all ages, they also deal with hacking, glitchers, rules breakers, etc. (If you're accepted as this position you will start as a Trial-Staff, Pixel Planet don't believe in receiving Head-Admin, Co-Owner straight off the bat, we want our Staff to earn their positions and prove themselves)

Developers
Our developers must provide the server with plugins that keep the players excited and entertained for the server, or plugins to keep players safe, away from rule breakers, etc. We also accept plugin developers, these Developers are inexperienced with coding, although they must know their way around server files, configs, etc (If you're accepted as a Developer you may have to go through a few tests, very unlikely, and will receive the Developer rank, there is no promotions with the Developer rank)

Builders
Our server only accept the best of builders, we need our buildings looking detailed and most of all, the players look at it and want more of it. When a building is needed for the server the Owner will inform the Builders and they must get to work A.S.A.P. (If you're accepted as a Builder you may have to go through a few tests, very unlikely, there is no promotions being a Builder, although in the future we have planned a promotion rank for the Builder)

YouTubers
YouTubers need to provide their viewers with a good example of our server, they need to keep their viewers entertained as well as making sure they upload regularly regarding the server. A few requirements are needed to apply for this rank which are in the application form. (If you're accepted as a YouTuber there is no promotion rank from this, you must meet the requirements or you may have the YouTuber rank removed from you)

Links

Staff: https://tinyurl.com/PixelP-Staff
Developer: https://tinyurl.com/PixelP-Developer
Builder: https://tinyurl.com/PixelP-Builder
YouTuber: https://tinyurl.com/PixelP-YouTuber

Good luck to all applicants, if you're accepted you will be messaged through Discord as quick as the Owner can, he checks applications often so stay tuned through Discord, thanks!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_PixelPlanet_
Pixel-Planet
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2017 3:36 am
Pixel-Planet
We're currently looking for some Builders, be sure to apply if you're talented in Building!
07/03/2017 8:26 pm
Pixel-Planet
Bump to the top!
07/03/2017 2:16 am
Pixel-Planet
Bumpy Bump
07/02/2017 7:44 pm
Pixel-Planet
Bump
07/02/2017 8:05 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
GAR0021
applied
07/02/2017 7:50 am
Pixel-Planet
Everyone, in a few days we are no longer accepting any Staff since we nearly have enough for the development stages of the server! Be quick!!!
07/02/2017 6:28 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
fenderfive
I applied for builder
07/01/2017 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DarkeyeGod
I originally applied for staff but can i also be a builder? (im really good)

if so then email me at admin@darkeyegod.com
07/01/2017 10:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Benjamin1121YT
Hi, I might apply for mod!
07/01/2017 10:30 pm
Pixel-Planet
We're currently looking for a few more Builders!
07/01/2017 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DarkeyeGod
i applied for staff
07/01/2017 12:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
Hello,

Why should we apply for your community instead of any other well developed community?
07/01/2017 7:05 pm
Pixel-Planet
Hello, CentOS
Now, yes there is a lot of different servers out there although 2 words have made me become successful in many things.
Be unique.
So I decided to plan a Minecraft server a few weeks back and after planning I decided to get into action, our server is a unique Skyblock server with the theme of Space.
If you want to know more or have any questions feel free to ask me on Discord
@ Booshroom#3355
Thanks,
Pixel Planet Team
07/01/2017 12:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
AlphaGamer150
Just Applied
07/01/2017 9:14 am
Pixel-Planet
Night bump
07/01/2017 3:16 am
Pixel-Planet
We're still looking for a few more staff to help with our Development, be quick as we don't have much spots left!
06/30/2017 7:56 pm
Pixel-Planet
Bump
06/30/2017 9:29 am
Pixel-Planet
Be sure to get your applications in, I will be checking them first time tomorrow morning. Also I want to say thank you for taking time to apply for a position at our server, it really means a lot that people want to help out and grow a happy, successful, thriving server! Thanks once again
- Pixel Planet Team
06/30/2017 6:46 am
Level 1 : New Miner
thomaspj_10
I have applied for Trial.
06/30/2017 7:39 am
Pixel-Planet
Hello, are you Voidmaster14?
06/30/2017 6:15 am
Pixel-Planet