100 Subscriber Celebration Contest - Who Is Chiaroscuro?

Chiaroscuro's Avatar Chiaroscuro7/16/18 3:41 pm history
13 emeralds 1.3k 11
8/3/2018 7:35 pm
DinowCookie's Avatar DinowCookie

The Contest

Welcome to my celebration contest for reaching 100 subs! It boggles my mind that 100 people would (a) be willing to see more of what I put out and (b) put up with the quips that I make on a daily basis. And despite the fact that a good proportion of my subscribers come from my building and texturing days (don’t worry, Farbenlehre and Monochrom will be updated to 1.13 eventually), I am infinitely grateful for those who interact with me and make this online landscape seem a little less lonely.

The Rules

There’s nothing too special to this contest, no gimmicks and no curveballs. There’ll be one round, and one winner only.
  1. Entries are due on 7 August, 2018. That’s two weeks, which for this challenge I feel should be plenty of time.
  2. Entries must be exclusively yours as always. I suppose you could collaborate with someone, but I feel like it wouldn’t benefit you in any way.
  3. This competition requires the submission of one human likeness in any form, whether that be art, skin, build, or (I guess) written piece.
  4. All submissions should be tagged whoischiaroscuro. Please also link them to this forum post so that I can more easily see them.
The Challenge

Face reveals, arm reveals, ankle reveals, hand reveals, all of those kinds of reveals are all the rage nowadays. And so since 100 subs is a reasonable milestone, I thought I’d do a reveal of my own. However, I’m not going to reveal what I look like—you are!

For this challenge, please produce a work that is your best guess at what I look like. It can be in the form of a skin, an art, a build, or a blog, all it has to do is resemble my physical characteristics. “Wait,” you say, “You haven’t told us what you look like at all.” That’s right. All of this is complete guesswork from whatever context clues you can find from my wall posts and my submissions.

The Entrants

Below is a list of the current entrants and their entries. Remember that if you are the only entrant, no matter how inaccurate your submission is, you automatically win, so there is incentive to enter this contest. Also, you do not have to be subscribed to me to participate.

The Prize

To further motivate you to enter my contest, there are prizes on the table. The winner will receive a pixel trophy, a sub (if not already), a feature on my profile, and one art request (though I can’t guarantee it’ll turn out well).

The Judging

Entries will be judged by me only based on how close they are to my actual likeness. It’s simple, really. I’ll pop into your entries when I see them and let you know where you went wrong.

So what are you waiting for? Good luck!
Chiaroscuro
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Ladybug