404: Contest not found

Gab_Cab's Avatar Gab_Cab6/7/15 6:33 am
1 emeralds 167

Contest not found

Kind of put on hold I guess. The PMC contest is kinda taking all the traffic for contests, and school just started. Oh Well. Now the title is apropos.

Backup
I'll come up with fancy graphics for this later.

So, for 404 subscribers, I'm going to host a little tournament! It's a skin contest btw thanks Pepijn.

Was it a good idea to start a contest while the official one was running? Debatable!
[spoiler=How it's going to work]So it'll be kind of a standard 16 member tournament, I'll come up with the themes and all.

So the specifics:
Applications are open. The first 16 people who sign up get in*, and the tournament starts soon after. The people will get paired off in some super secret uber fantabulous methodologism whatever.

Each week, I'll present a theme, and each person entering has until the given day I give to finish their skin and put up a poll. Those who fail to put up a skin will be disqualified.

So it should go 16 people to 8 people to semifinals (4) and then finals (2).[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Rules]1. PMC submission rules, you should follow them (kind of given)
2. Follow the theme. If you have any concerns, PM me about it.
3. Only enter skins made after the theme of each week is given.
4. Link your creations to the forum post and PM me the links of the polls.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Prizes and such]Each participant will receive a medal thing. Winners will get corresponding prizes:

1st place: A skin request, some art thing, a subscription (If I'm not already subbed :/, and a fancy medal with the number 1 on it.
2nd place (The guy who lost the finals poll): A skin request and a fancy medal with the number 2 on it.
Runner ups (Guys who lost the semifinal polls): A fancy medal with something demeaning on it.

I may add more things to this[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Requirements for joining]*This was the asterisk from a bit ago
1. Have at least two skins made
2. The will to make as many skins as it takes to win
3. The time to do what the previous number said

The last two are kind of arbitrary, but eh.[/spoiler]

Gab_Cab
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat