Ascended Creeper-Origin Competition

Deridor's Avatar Deridor10/31/11 7:20 pm
1 emeralds 99
If you don't know what an origin is, leave this thread now.

I am planning to create a series of 3d minecraft animations which will include many of the current minecraft characters/mobs, but also an entirely new character. Until a better name is found, he will be known as The Ascended Creeper (or simply The Ascended). Much of his character is finished being planned, but I feel that I should give my fellow minecraftians a say in how he "ascended". The person who comes up with the winning origin will see their idea in the series, as well as getting a role in it (most likely a cameo)

Here's some information relating to his "ascension"

-Human form (rather than **nis/creeper shape)
-Far more powerful (a speck of his body as small as a grain of sand is as powerful as a normal creeper blast)
-Hyper intelligent
-Can regenerate small bits of his body (no larger than 2x2x2 pixels)

And here is the origin I have come up with:

Lightning: He was hit by a massive amount of lightning, resulting in his transformation (looks much cooler in my head...).

Some rules/guidelines/tips
-All origins submitted will be judged based on cinematic possibility (includes "coolness") and originality.
-Try to keep to minecraft realism, i.e. no "radiation" or "scientific accident" type origins, as most of the story is independent of this origin (I'm not adding new characters to fulfill an origin).
-Origins should be simple, like my example (which will be included in the contest, so it might be chosen if no better ideas are given), but feel free to go in-depth into your idea if you want it to look how you imagine it in the final animation.
-Contest ends after 50 entries or on 11/11/11 (about 12 days from this post), after which i will judge the entries and decide upon a few of them to create a poll.

this contest will be spread across 3 forums: the official minecraft forums, the yogiverse forums, and the planet minecraft forums.
Deridor
Level 20 : Expert Ranger