The Skin Master

Amaze's Avatar Amaze3/11/12 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 191 3
3/13/2012 7:45 am
lolcoptr's Avatar lolcoptr
There should be a contest where 8-16 people from the Planet Minecraft can compete in
different skin classes:
Like if you are just a beginner with some skins that were you
actually tried hard on (for example my Batman skin), then you go to the Beginners Class.

Or if you are a skinner that's good but not well known and can make the skins just as good
as many others (for example: broadcast3r), then you should go to the Mid-Class

If you are an expert skinner like many others like for example, Studnicky, Leostereo, Frog2face,
halucid, and Blender, and many many more! Then you shall go to the Experts Class...

If you are very well-known skinner, a very well skinner, and has been on the Popular skins a
couple of times, then you're spot is a judge. :D

We shall compete to see who can take the spot as Skin Master in each of the classes, if
a Beginner is named Skin Master, they can go on to Mid-Class or leave as the Beginner Class
altogether, if a Mid-Class, then you can stay as that or proceed to Expert's Class, if you are a
expert and you win, you will be officially placed in the Skin Masters tournament bracket, to see
who can conquer the title of Skin Master...

If it is possible, then we should skin in these types of categories:
Horror, Steampunk, Inanimate Objects, Video Game Characters, Mythological Creatures,
Made-up Super Heroes, Made-up Gods and Realistic Character. :D

It's just an idea. :\
Amaze
Level 24 : Expert Dolphin