[Moderation decision] about groups in blogs? AngelBlock fav?

Military Minecraft's Avatar Military Minecraft4/2/15 9:27 am
1 emeralds 178 2
4/2/2015 12:14 pm
Supernova666's Avatar Supernova666
I have a question regarding a decision made by supernova666. Since I can't contact him privately and I was told to go to the forum.

I understand the rules and I made a blog regarding to my minecraft group, which was taken down without any warning.

But why does my post about my own group have to be taken down and the one from the Angel Block Society remains there with no discussion? They are both the exact same thing, I mean is there an exception for them ?
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/angel-block-society---were-back/

Clearly there's a degree of favoritism on PMC seeing the amount of retired moderators in the group, or am I wrong?

Don't get me wrong, I have the upmost respect for Angel Block Society. But how are the Planetminecraft rules to be taken seriously if I see moderators turning a blind eye at every corner.

Please elaborate

PS: I'm not sure if this topic is in the right section, because the mod didn't specify which section it's suppose to be posted in.

Kind regards,
CNCminecraft
Military Minecraft
Level 74 : Legendary Engineer