Ad Links - Which site to use?

luxmiyu's Avatar luxmiyu5/19/19 3:03 pm
3 emeralds 456 7
5/23/2019 8:49 am
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Rules say that after level 20 I'm allowed to use Ad links. Which sites do you guys use? Idk if Adfly is still the most common one to use, and I'd like to earn a lil from my project :)

What about file hosting? I'm using Mediafire, that should be okay right? Or are any alternatives better?
luxmiyu
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/20/2019 10:09 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
I use a combination of shorte.st for advertisement revenue and mediafire as host.

Personally I find the shorte.st advertisements not-so intruisive from what I've seen, and it has quite nice revenue. Only issue with it is that it has an http:// url and not https:// which might cause some virus or malware filter programs to flag it as unsafe (while really it's fine). I haven't made $5 yet so couldn't tell you what the payout is like.

Mediafire is nice because it counts the amount of downloads (updates every midnight), so you can view your total downloads even if you spread the link across multiple sites. Downside is that the ads displayed via mediafire can be a touch intrusive (pop-up ads happen ;-;).

Just note that you need a host + a link shortener. I don't know of any site which offers a combination. 😅
05/20/2019 11:32 am
luxmiyu
Thanks! I've tried shorte.st a little but it requires the user to verify a captcha and goes through 2 pages before arriving to my mediafire page. I've decided to stick to Adfly cuz of familiarity. :)
05/19/2019 8:18 pmhistory
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
kebe3
I would either use:

shorte.st (tends to pay better/count more clicks than adfly, good support)
[$5 min payout for paypal & webmoney, $20 min payout for payoneer]

or:

adfly (easy to use, sometimes doesn't count some of the clicks)
[$5 min payout for paypal & payoneer]

Here are some good file hosting sites:

Mediafire [10GB storage space for free accounts (you can get it up to 50GB space by watching ads and stuff)]
Mega [50GB storage space for free accounts]
Google Drive [15GB storage space for free accounts]
05/20/2019 2:18 am
luxmiyu
Thank you! I will definitely be checking those out :)
05/19/2019 3:10 pmhistory
Level 17 : Journeyman Llama
Master_Bw3
dont use any, all ad sites can potentially have malicious ads
05/19/2019 3:20 pm
luxmiyu
I will also provide a direct link for people who do not want to risk going through ad links. I'm asking to see which ones are most common/trustworthy/recommended.
05/23/2019 8:49 am
Level 35 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Direct links are always appreciated.
I run general web surfing on an "expendable"1 box with good security software active and still prefer to avoid the add based click-thru sites…

1 no financials or otherwise personal data on the box, not used for anything 'important'
Recommended procedure, but far from all will have this sort of set-up.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome