Allow all Skin makers to be use.

trollmad3's Avatar trollmad31/12/15 2:35 pm
1 emeralds 246 7
1/12/2015 2:47 pm
trollmad3's Avatar trollmad3
Hello. I want all the minecraft skin makers to be use beacuse thers only one that you can use and that Mc.skin3d and thers also ONLINE skin makers. like novaskin,skincraft,ect. BUT thers this rule that will still be in effect. NO REMIXING.
I do not like downloading mcskin3d beacuse you are forcing people to download mcskin3d. but lets say that you CAN NOT download mcskin3d. What will you do? Well i guess you can not make skins. So Allow all skin makers to be use. Thanks!
trollmad3
Level 23 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2015 2:42 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
You can use any editor im pretty sure, just so long as you don't pick parts or use premade colours for the whole skin. You can also use any image editor, like Photoshop.

I vote nothing, as this is pretty pointless as you can use more than MCSKIN anyway.
01/12/2015 2:40 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
You can use other programs than MCskin3D, I have no idea where you are coming from.
01/12/2015 2:44 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin
Masq
^ Other programs (discluding the ones that are against site rules such as NovaSkin) can be used to make skins. I think that the reason the site steers clear of these sites is the ease in which people can part-pick other's skins. I certainly understand that a fair percentage of people that use NovaSkin, Skindex etc don't do this but I'm afraid it seems as if it's "a few bad apples spoil the bunch".
01/12/2015 2:38 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
You can? You just can't use preset parts, etc.
Its already allowed. It doesn't matter how you make it, it only matters if you use parts and stuff.
01/12/2015 2:46 pm
trollmad3
oh on the rules under skins it says you cant use novaskin,skincraft only mcskin3d.
Hears what it said.
Click to reveal
7.6.3Banned Skinning Programs
There are a number of tools used to create Minecraft skins that are not allowed to be used to create skins submitted to Planet Minecraft because they violate the rules on part picking and provide libraries of parts to use, many taken from popular skins without the original creator's consent. The Global Ban list for skinning tools is given below, though the list does not show all tools that are not allowed.
Newground's SkinCraft
SkinEdit skin creator
MinersNeedCoolShoes Armoury
The SkinDex skin editor
NovaSkin skin creator
minecraftskins.com skin editor
SkinsProCreator (iOS platform)

7.6.4Acceptable Skinning Programs
Many skins are created by hand using normal drawing tools such as Paint.NET, GIMP, Photoshop, and other image editing tools. There are also a few tools specifically designed to be used to create Minecraft skins, including MCSkin3D by Paril. If you have a question about whether a skin making program is allowed, please contact a Site Moderator.
01/12/2015 2:45 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
This. Our rules black-list those programs/sites because it's easier to say "just don't use them" than try to explain "you can use them, but don't use parts you didn't create that those sites provide". Believe it or not, some people just don't understand that, regardless of how its explained.

You're welcome to use any application you'd like to make a skin, as long as all the content contained in said skin is your own.
01/12/2015 2:47 pm
trollmad3
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome