Anyone know how to make my life not suck?

1 emerald 31 replies 1,552 views | started 01/10/2017 3:48 pm by catsoften
Just read the title
Posted by avatar
catsoften
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage

31 replies

01/15/2017 10:22 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Dragon
MrPifflesIV
If you think that being bored means that your life sucks, you have a lot to learn. There are people suffering from depression, sickness, poverty, etc. Please, look at how privileged you are don't take that for granted with so many people dreaming of a life where their biggest crisis is what to do in a game.
01/16/2017 8:05 am
Level 33 Artisan Fish
CHorse
That usually doesn't work, and quite frankly makes no sense. And so what if others are suffering? What about you? A human cannot compare itself to something it's never had a taste of. Also, just because people are suffering doesn't make your situation any better. It's like telling a person with cancer to stop their moaning because people in the medieval times sometimes got tortured to death.
So what if they got tortured? So what!? That kid's still dying of cancer, it doesn't change a thing.
01/15/2017 5:50 pm
Level 21 Expert Dragonborn
Lexxonist
You can be a beta tester on my server, you don't need skype for that /m me, it'll never go Modded either
01/15/2017 5:32 pm
Level 33 Artisan Fish
CHorse
The way I see things is that things happen in life kid. While they may not be going well, do keep in mind you are the one who perceives the bad thing. It's not really how your life is going, it's you. I'm not a helpful type, nor do I have any experience in this, but I do know that you have to change your perception.

Oh, and never try to escape from reality, that never fixes anything. If anything, it actually makes the situation worse sometimes.
01/11/2017 8:47 pm
Level 62 High Grandmaster Architect
Xoyjaz
catsoften life only sucks beacuse right now you feel that way.
Go back to what you liked doing, listen to your family and friends and be patient.
Have fun
01/11/2017 8:03 pm
Level 23 Expert Engineer
XxSkittleBloxXx
Do you know how to mod? If so, then just keep finding mods and just play with them! You can also create maps (with or without mods) and upload them here to get review!
PLANET MC is like YouTube (the part where you get views and likes (diamonds)) and yeah, just keep uploading worlds of yours and you'll receive feedback and improve until your a master builder! Quote: "That's you; right?" Uh, YES that's ME!
(I don't know if you know where that's from)
Oh! and you can watch movies//T.V.!
01/11/2017 8:02 pm
Level 23 Expert Engineer
XxSkittleBloxXx
Do you know how to mod? If so, then just keep finding mods and just play with them! You can also create maps (with or without mods) and upload them here to get review!
PLANET MC is like YouTube (the part where you get views and likes (diamonds)) and yeah, just keep uploading worlds of yours and you'll receive feedback and improve until your a master builder! Quote: "That's you; right?" Uh, YES that's ME!
(I don't know if you know where that's from)
Oh! and you can watch movies//T.V.!
01/11/2017 7:22 pm
Level 27 Expert Taco
Calendar Man
Step by step guide to making your life not suck:
1.) Don't just go on a forum and complain about your life to strangers, who don't know you, or what your lifestyle is like. They will probably not help you as much as a friend on a family member could.
2.) But, if said strangers give you advice, think about it, instead of just shooting it all down, because chances are, they care about your well-being.
3.) If all you do is watch Minecraft videos on YouTube, try something new! Go outside! Read a book! Do some push-ups! Anything that makes you want to wake up in the morning!
4.) Watch as your life flourishes!
01/11/2017 5:37 pm
Level 69 High Grandmaster Fox
CraftyFoxe
Working out at the gym or the part can change your life forever. Check your local recreation center, for me it was free for under 18.

Benefits:
+get stronger
+look better
+be healthy
+make buddies at the gym
+going outside
+it gives u a goal in life to get that six pack/be less fat/etc.
+get more confident
+exercise releases feel good hormones anyways.
01/11/2017 5:55 pm
Level 45 Master Dwarf
spires33
YES this really does help
also try getting some sunlight, a lack of vitamin D can cause depression.
01/11/2017 4:52 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Miner
UniPhoenix
Find a good friend
Read books or watch a movie
hope I helped
01/11/2017 2:59 pm
Level 36 Artisan Fish
Your Local Fish Nerd
Get some kind of pet. They're good for getting you out of bed and doing things.
01/11/2017 2:24 pm
Level 51 Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrthus
it all depends on what is making your life suck
01/11/2017 5:53 am
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
Ear
I go outside, try it.
01/11/2017 6:23 am
Level 30 Artisan Architect
Lachie1770
01/10/2017 11:34 pm
Level 29 Expert Narwhal
Hockeybuilder07
You should learn an instrument, I know when ever I'm bored and my friends can't do anything I just sit down with my ukulele and mess around. You can play songs and do tons of stuff. Really fun you should try it. (Not just the ukulele, other instruments are cool, I play saxophone, guitar, piano, ukulele, and trumpet)

try building a plane in minecraft
01/10/2017 10:40 pm
Level 1 New Skinner
Drum
If you are denying advice without even trying you yourself are making your life ''suck.'' Don't bring yourself down.
01/10/2017 9:45 pm
Level 18 Journeyman Blacksmith
striker107
Try The Offical Crafting mod on the technic launcher, be warned you may die a lot, but it's still really fun. And whenever I feel bored I either chat with people or play games (If I can't use the computer or read). And I used to have almost no friends and now I can't go anywhere without making friends. (I used to spend the entire day after school inside, reading or playing a game)
01/10/2017 9:04 pm
Level 11 Journeyman Mage
catsoften
"Silvania Studios"
There's literally millions of videos on YouTube. I'm sure you can find new series to watch - what kind of things do you like?

There was stuff here but I wanted to save space.

Not impossible - but it is quite hard, especially high quality ones. Maybe start with game streaming, it's generally easier to do then move on to videos which requires editing etc.

1: Yes. Just don't know where how to look.
2: I have played sky factory and tried some other things, but I prefer vanilla because my friend can't do modded and sometimes I just feel modded too grindy.
3: Just wouldn't work for me. I do have a private server for me and my friend.
Windows just opened the start menu randomly :l
4: I could.
5: Why did I think adding a 5 would be funny?
6: Seriously though I thought I was funny.
7: I give up.
8:
9:
10: This was a stupid idea.
01/10/2017 6:36 pm
Level 51 Grandmaster Batman
Cid_of_Lufenia
Remember that you life can always be worse I mean you could work retail!
01/10/2017 5:27 pm
Level 33 Artisan Fish
CHorse
Well, you could always realize that your death is inevitable and that your life is a meaningless accident of chemical combinations. From there you will then realize that it is you that give your life meaning and then go on to give it meaning.

Something like that.
01/10/2017 5:08 pm
Level 48 Master Baconator
SonicFan1011
The fact that you're bored and feel as if you have nothing to do means you have more free time than the rest of us! You're not going to have that kind of free time later in life, so I suggest you go find something to do with the extra time, whether that be joining a sports team, learning programming, or anything else that you haven't tried that you think you'll enjoy.

When I was younger, and I complained to my parents about having nothing to do, they always responded with "There's always something to do, you just have to look for it."

If you look around, I'm confident you'll find something to do!
01/10/2017 4:55 pm
Level 83 Elite Modder
Silvania Studios
"catsoften"
I have nothing to do except rewatch the same youtube seriess (if thats even a word) again.

There's literally millions of videos on YouTube. I'm sure you can find new series to watch - what kind of things do you like?

"catsoften"
Every server I've joined just got boring... or became modded.

Have you ever tried modded? Vanilla Minecraft is only 10% of it's potential. A bukkit server can be a lot of fun, and a Forge server can add literally years more gameplay.

"catsoften"
I tried applying for staff on servers but they always say "lack of experience", "skype required", or just want to know my exact age.

Why not make your own server? They're incredibly cheap to rent for a small one. Also, contrary to what your parents might of said, just because someone knows your age they won't instantly know your address and be able to find you - they would need your real name etc But even if you didn't want to give out your age, a rough range would probably be enough for most server admins (under 13, 13-18, 18-25 or 25+)

"catsoften"
Trying to make youtube videos is just impossible.

Not impossible - but it is quite hard, especially high quality ones. Maybe start with game streaming, it's generally easier to do then move on to videos which requires editing etc.
01/10/2017 4:10 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Artist
Prof_Jake_MQ
What is it exactly that is bringing you down?
01/10/2017 4:27 pm
Level 11 Journeyman Mage
catsoften
A lot of things. I have nothing to do except rewatch the same youtube seriess (if thats even a word) again. Every server I've joined just got boring... or became modded. I tried applying for staff on servers but they always say "lack of experience", "skype required", or just want to know my exact age. Trying to make youtube videos is just impossible.
01/15/2017 7:50 pm
Level 6 Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Go outside instead of basing your life around a video game. Find a hobby like golf, dance, cooking, etc.
01/10/2017 9:54 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Narwhal
JohnSolo
If the above (watching Youtube, playing Minecraft) are currently the only things you do with your time, you might want to actually get a life rather than trying to make your nonexistent one "not suck".
01/10/2017 3:52 pm
Level 1 New Network
Fruitcakke
Find some friends to just talk with? It usually gets my mind away from the dark end of it~
01/10/2017 3:57 pm
Level 11 Journeyman Mage
catsoften
I have 1 friend and he's always busy.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome