Build got removed?!

P - The P is Silent's Avatar P - The P is Silent6/18/16 4:19 am
6/18/2016 5:42 am
P - The P is Silent's Avatar P - The P is Silent
So yes, I am quite frustrated now because I woke up this morning just to see that a certain Zitzabis disabled my project build?!
My question is why? The build is 100% mine and I can prove it. It is not copied in any form since I made it completely up...

It said this:
Mod Action: Disabled
Reason: Incomplete
This submission is temporarily disabled until changes are made. Please ensure the majority of your screenshots are from in-game with no shaders applied.
Submission Rules

I clicked the rules and still do not see where it says shaders are not allowed and every single shot is in game!
Plus many people do this as well? How can they have pictures with shaders and mine are not allowed?
P - The P is Silent
Level 22 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2016 5:42 am
P - The P is Silent
Just talked with Its_VoV. He did not see the problem but he restored my build and will ask the other mod also why he thought it was wrong... Thank you again Its_VoV. You are very kind. TuT
06/18/2016 5:41 am
P - The P is Silent
Halorules555
Paul
Halorules555This doesn't make much sense. When you say "disabled" do you mean taken down? Can you link us to your project if not?

Yes, Here this is the link normally: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... r-3721692/

This is what it said:

I checked the rules and it did not say for normal posts that shaders is not allowed, plus a lot of people do it... And all the other rules are in check as well.

I don't recall site rules saying no shaders either. You're just going to have to wait for a response from Zitzabis (assuming you sent a PM).

I did indeed. Thanks for trying to help. Hopefully it will go well.
I am Talking to Its_VoV right now
06/18/2016 5:37 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Paul
Halorules555This doesn't make much sense. When you say "disabled" do you mean taken down? Can you link us to your project if not?

Yes, Here this is the link normally: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... r-3721692/

This is what it said:

I checked the rules and it did not say for normal posts that shaders is not allowed, plus a lot of people do it... And all the other rules are in check as well.

I don't recall site rules saying no shaders either. You're just going to have to wait for a response from Zitzabis (assuming you sent a PM).
06/18/2016 5:29 am
P - The P is Silent

This is what it said:

06/18/2016 4:53 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
By the look of what it said, it looks like it was a contest entry. Perhaps you're not allowed shaders or edited photos in a contest entry, you have to have 100% original photos from it. That's my thought, but I suggest you mail said remover and wait until they reply.
06/18/2016 5:15 am
P - The P is Silent
I have never ever entered a contest... And never will...
This was not for a contest
06/18/2016 5:07 am
Halorules555
At least 75% of photos have to be shader free is what I remember the rules saying. This is only for contest entries.
06/18/2016 5:15 am
P - The P is Silent
I did not enter a contest though...
06/18/2016 5:23 am
Halorules555
This doesn't make much sense. When you say "disabled" do you mean taken down? Can you link us to your project if not? It's starting to sound like you either accidentally entered a competition or the moderator made a mistake (which may be unlikey).
06/18/2016 4:44 am
P - The P is Silent
I did, and I wanted to ask staff in chat as well but no one is there...
06/18/2016 4:36 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
You should PM Zitzabis about this, I think.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome