Building Suggestions?

deville964's Avatar deville9643/4/20 12:32 pm
2 emeralds 122 3
3/10/2020 12:51 pm
SteveGamer41's Avatar SteveGamer41
Hello All - some input from fellow MC players would be wonderful. I play MC Java Edition 1.15 and have continue to learn new things about the game. However, one thing I do not have much of and that is "creativity." I was wondering if you have some pics of simple buildings to build. I get a creative idea about once a year and would like to change that up as I learn how to "live" in the different biomes.

Thank you, in advance!

A grammy that plays MC as a coping skill =)
deville964
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/10/2020 12:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SteveGamer41
Dunno try creating popular buildings in the world, like Eiffel Tower or Empire State Building, or try recreating your neighborhood or you could try recreating your house/apartment which i am doing, and here's extra tip, i recommend you building stuff with mods, i create rivers and beaches with worldedit, best mod for that stuff also try mod called chisels and bits, it's actually a pretty good mod for extra details i am using that for carpets because minecraft's carpets aren't enough in detail. I also use this mods:
McCray's Furniture Mod
Decocraft
Bibliocraft
Malisis Doors ( best mod for best looking doors )
Hopefully it will help you good luck with creations :)
Also if you want to be friend with me, why not pm me on minecraft planet :D
03/04/2020 2:19 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
malovite
Hi Deville,

I find inspiration in all sorts of places, from historical photos/depictions to the neighborhood I grew up in. Depending on your preferred style I'd say look at some examples of real life versions and go from there. Simpler design is better in the beginning, but each of your builds will likely be better than the last.

Happy building!

Malo
03/07/2020 7:58 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
TheArchitect1995
I second that
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome