[SOLVE]Can't upload anything!

ThirstBuster's Avatar ThirstBuster1/24/12 3:55 pm
3/1/2012 1:04 am
Cadsuane's Avatar Cadsuane
When i try to upload a new file, of any category, it doesn't work! I click the upload button to upload a file and I then click the save button under the file.... It sits there saying uploading file FOREVER): I click the big save button to save the submission, and it sits there forever too..... When I'm updating something, a texture pack for example, even though it is stuck on uploading file and stuck on saving, I can jut hit the reload button and it is updated:o Heres a screenshot if you dont understand:

It sits like that FOREVER. Notice the saving progress thing in the top right corner, that too stays forever. Please help! I would appreciate it if a mod would actually look at this:)
ThirstBuster
Level 37 : Artisan Blob

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2012 1:04 am
Level 36 : Artisan Skinner
Cadsuane
I'm getting the same problem when I try to upload a texture pack. It worked when I tried uploading a skin, but not my texture pack. I've tried using Chrome and IE, and cleared both browsers' caches/histories, and restarted them. Any other ideas?

EDIT: ...and today it works. Not sure if someone changed something, or the gremlins just finished playing around in my computer. Why do issues always fix themselves just when I finally give up and ask for help? Of course, now my spoiler tags are acting funny...*sigh*
02/28/2012 2:00 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Strawberry
Epideme90
I am having the same problem - I tried switching to firefox and am still having that problem - it recognises when the file extension is not .zip but when i do put a .zip in, it just says uploading files... indefinitely
02/28/2012 3:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Clear your browser's cache/history. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser, other than Firefox or your current browser.
01/25/2012 5:43 pm
ThirstBuster
Aha, thanks, using safari worked! Guess ill have to use safari to upload stuff XD
01/25/2012 5:34 pm
ThirstBuster
No, downloading safari now to try it, i was using chrome:/
01/25/2012 5:23 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Kitten
G-Fiti
Seems to work for everyone else, have you tried different browsers?
01/25/2012 4:30 pm
ThirstBuster
Yes, this didnt work
01/25/2012 3:59 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Toast
SoulStealer
Have you tried clearing your cache and restarting your browser?
01/25/2012 1:38 pm
ThirstBuster
Can someone please help me!
01/24/2012 4:36 pm
ThirstBuster
Cant anyone help):
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com