Can't Upload My Packs?

TheSheWolf's Avatar TheSheWolf2/5/12 10:53 pm
1 emeralds 232 8
2/9/2012 6:20 am
TheSheWolf's Avatar TheSheWolf
Heya folks.

I've never had a problem (or much of one, anyway) uploading & updating my texture packs before.

For the last week+, I've been unable to update 2 of my 3 packs. The Upload Media sticks at green loading "Uploading" status, and freezes there; once it "finishes," nothing is actually uploaded.

Both packs are below the 10 mb cutoff, and the Uploading in both cases does use bandwidth, so it's TRYING to upload, I guess. I use Firefox.

I tried to just wait this out but it's been a week now; anyone else have similar issues or can lend a hand for troubleshooting?

Thanks.
TheSheWolf
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2012 6:20 am
TheSheWolf
This would be much appreciated

Just tested again, still not working, so any help would be great!
02/07/2012 7:55 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Witch
mommaCarole
Ok then I'm going to forward this directly to Cyprezz and he can see if there's a specific issue with your account.
02/06/2012 11:04 pm
mommaCarole
is the problem still happening SheWolf? I did read that you'd tried IE as an alternative. I was basically suggesting to try Chrome as an alternative to Firefox. I have issues using Firefox for uploading simple things like blogs sometimes. It requires many refreshes to get the database to accept the posting.
02/07/2012 3:13 am
TheSheWolf
Sorry--you'd only mentioned the site not working with IE. And yup, still can't upload--still sticks on "Uploading..." and then simply stops, resetting as if I hadn't pressed Upload.
02/06/2012 4:12 pm
mommaCarole
Cyprezz has been working on the database the last little bit, which may account for your issues... I do suggest Chrome over IE however, this site has never "liked" IE.
02/06/2012 10:53 pm
TheSheWolf
Thank you for the reply & the info.

However, as I said, I DON'T use IE--I use Firefox. And I've never had a problem before, and 1 out of 3 of my packs could be uploaded. I only used IE, as I said, to test if it was a browser problem, but the problem persisted. (Edit--that's not meant to sound rude, just to make it clear to anyone else who reads the thread that it's not a browser problem!)
02/06/2012 1:08 pm
TheSheWolf
Tried with IE, which I don't normally use but I tested it just for the sake of testing it.

If it was my browser, I'm not sure why it'd allow me to upload one of my packs, but not the other two... not that it's impossible, I just can't figure this out.

Nobody else having this issue? Or, should I say, has anyone else been able to upload their packs recently without issue?
02/05/2012 10:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Have you tried using other browsers? I suggest Google Chrome..
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome