I cant post any blogs

PhlameBoy's Avatar PhlameBoy1/27/13 9:08 pm
1 emeralds 181 9
2/8/2013 1:53 pm
Aeons's Avatar Aeons
so ive tried 3 times to post a blog and it wont let me frikin save and its ticking me off.it keeps saying I have to post one imgage and I keep doing so.thank you for taking your time to read this blog but its starting to tick me.
PhlameBoy
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2013 1:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Lumberjack
Aeons
PhlameBoyso ive tried 3 times to post a blog and it wont let me frikin save and its ticking me off.it keeps saying I have to post one imgage and I keep doing so.thank you for taking your time to read this blog but its starting to tick me.

Are you sure you were posting a blog? 'Cause you don't have to post pictures in a blog.
Follow this link and try uploading your blog again.
02/08/2013 1:23 pm
Aeons
The not-real bit is that someone asked him why his name was yellow the first time. He just made a joke about spilling yellow paint, no-one asked him.
02/08/2013 1:28 am
Aeons
awesomedude1226
Whoever011. At least 350 characters
2. Clear cache
3. Contact a moderator
4. #blameparil

Also, if it is a recruitment, 1 paragraph (excluding art, hd skin etc.) or not a proper price of writing, it will be removed by a mod, don't post them.
-Who

Whoever01,
Please see the text I have coloured and think about it. Paril has many responsiblities on PMC as he is not just a moderator, but a super moderator. I also believe he is part of the dev team which updates the site.

Sorry, I kindof sound like your mom or something at the beginning..

You obviously don't understand...
First of all, Paril is often addressed at the end of a post by PMC or Zaralith like this:
ZaralithIf you have any problems, please contact your friendly supermods Zaralith the Destroyer and #BlameParil.

Now I tell you a story!
Please note that this story is 98% true.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, there was a planet called "Planet Minecraft".
On this planet there was a region called "the chatrooms". In these chatrooms there was a person who was
Planet Minecraft User Control PanelModerating the chaos of raining letters.
This person's name was Paril. One day, a user asked him why his name was yellow. Paril replied
ParilOops, I spilt yellow paint on it.

Then, when someone else asked another moderator why their name was yellow another person replied
MonkeymoneyBlame Paril
and that's how it all began.
02/01/2013 10:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
awesomedude1226
Whoever011. At least 350 characters
2. Clear cache
3. Contact a moderator
4. #blameparil

Also, if it is a recruitment, 1 paragraph (excluding art, hd skin etc.) or not a proper price of writing, it will be removed by a mod, don't post them.
-Who

Whoever01,
Please see the text I have coloured and think about it. Paril has many responsiblities on PMC as he is not just a moderator, but a super moderator. I also believe he is part of the dev team which updates the site.

Sorry, I kindof sound like your mom or something at the beginning..
02/01/2013 10:01 pm
Level 20 : Expert Explorer
Cupcake_1
PPLLLZZZ HELP HOWDO U MAKE ONE OF THE FOURM THINGS????
02/08/2013 1:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Lava Rider
DerpyZ
Select your category, and click create new topic!
02/01/2013 1:17 am
Level 47 : Master Princess
Whoever01
1. At least 350 characters
2. Clear cache
3. Contact a moderator
4. #blameparil

-Who
01/31/2013 7:11 pm
PhlameBoy
seruisly is it i posted this in the wrong place or something cuz ill delete the blog if needed.
01/31/2013 7:10 pm
PhlameBoy
no one wants to help me D=
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome