Cant recover account. and not getting reply to emails

Shadnlil's Avatar Shadnlil8/27/17 1:46 pm
1 emeralds 266 2
8/28/2017 5:19 am
Shadnlil's Avatar Shadnlil
Hey there, currently i've been trying to access my account (bunnyrealms@hotmail.com) but it keeps saying invalid login, even though i know for a fact that it is all correct, and when i try recover account/password it says the username is is incorrect?? And then i try make an account, but the email address is already in use, Not happy at all as i cant advertise my server and losing players, its been over a week since i emailed them.
Shadnlil
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/28/2017 5:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Shadnlil
Nono, as in on PMC. i had to make a brand new account just to post this.

Sorry for not specifying more.
08/27/2017 7:43 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Homestuck_Skins
I'm no tech wizard, not in the slightest (I don't understand how to use IPads is how terrible I am lol), but I saw there wasn't a single reply to this yet.. I did a little searching around and eventually found this;
https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/articles/901432-changing-your-email-address

This'll let you change your email address you're using with the account if you can't tell from what it says in the link. If it's not the email being the problem then it's either the password or I've no clue what's going wrong. If indeed your information is correct then I'd try using another email and see if that works.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome