Do you have a Villainsona?

Sinus Productions's Avatar Sinus Productions3/16/20 10:11 pm history
10 emeralds 387 24
5/15/2020 2:35 am
RacoonMaster's Avatar RacoonMaster
IDK if this is the right place for this but...
So, this is an idea I've had for a while, but do y'all ever wonder what your villainsona is? Like, if you were a supervillain (or regular villain) of any type of setting, what would it be? What would you look like? What would your powers be? What's your personality? What's your motivation, your origins, your villain?

I've been thinking of mine recently, and I do want to draw them when I get free time, but if any of you like to draw, I'd definitely like to see yours if you want to make one! And even if you don't draw, I still want to hears what yours would be

Here's Mine! I totally forgot to add it lol:

Villain name: Sinus
Power/Abilities: Intelligence, Acrobatics, Basic Fighting ability
Tools: Spray Paint Cans with different chemicals and powers.
Setting: Modern Era, (i.e. Marvel or DC)
Appearance: Black messy hair, Black and purple sunglasses, surgical mask, slender build, pastel purple dress shirt, black suit jacket, military-style gloves.
Personality: Semi-Psychotic, semi-apathetic. He causes evil for the fun of it, but he avoids letting people die. He has a very low standard of morals, but they are there none the less.

Backstory: (I'll get back to this)
Sinus Productions
Level 51 : Grandmaster Lava Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/15/2020 2:35 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Scribe
RacoonMaster
Villain name: The Dark Criminal
Power/Abilities: Friendliness, and he can kill anyone he wants by just thinking about it
Tools: Gun
Setting: Modern Era
Appearance: Black skin, black eyes, tall, strong, wearing Vans, 501s, and a dope beastie T, new tattoos.
Personality: Very friendly, has the tendency to smile to everyone he greets, and speaks to people freely with an aura of confidence around him. He really could be considered a great guy, as he's quite loving to everyone close to him and will always offer emotional support when needed, though will also give you space.
05/15/2020 2:28 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc2808717
[deleted]
05/14/2020 1:08 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
jellyfishh
yes i do
04/14/2020 8:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Cowboy
chhlo
I think I am someone's villainsona
04/14/2020 8:51 pm
Sinus Productions
Yeah mine
04/13/2020 1:38 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
Villain name: Turkey Boy
Power/Abilities: He can make anything. The problem is every single thought he has becomes a construct and he can't control it. The only known way to contain him is by drugging him to keep him unconscious.
Tools: None
Setting: Modern Era
Appearance: Entirely hairless naked man with no arms, legs, nose, or ears; entire body covered in burn scars
Personality: Extremely kind, shy, and careful not to hurt other people, but his complete inability to control his powers has killed hundreds of people. He's traumatized by it, and thinking about it only causes more people to die.

Backstory: Moe Schmo was a superhero writer doing research for a story he was writing. He found an article on WikiHow with a puzzle hidden in it, and after solving it was led to a site on the dark web which told him how to perform a ritual to gain superpowers. Upon doing so, Moe found that every single thing he thought of appeared in front of him. He was declared "Turkey Boy" by the media after his first appearance when he accidentally dropped giant turkeys on top of New York City, killing thousands of people. He has been horribly scarred and traumatized because of the lack of control of his powers.
03/17/2020 4:41 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Birb
chickenpants93
Villain name: the puppet master
Power/Abilities: Extremely smart/Controlling(like very good at getting people to do what he wants)/Clever
Tools: Doesnt really have any. He does carry around a Marionette puppet though.
Setting: Villain of the CloudTale multiverse.
Appearance: Well he used to be just fine. but now the suit he wore is seemingly fused with him. his cloths are tattered and old, yet he still has a sense of fashion. his face is extremely disfigured and the light you once could see in his eye has become a raging inferno. his right eye is charred, and his smile burns bright.
Personality: His personality has drastically changed since the accident. All he seems to want anymore is absolute control over the multiverse.

Backstory:
03/17/2020 1:40 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
which of the many do you want to know about?
03/17/2020 1:53 pm
Sinus Productions
It's not an OC, it's you if you were a villain.
03/17/2020 2:14 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
ArcaneKnight
but I made a lot of characters based on me, including villainous... though some are impractical due to super powers
03/17/2020 2:22 pm
Sinus Productions
Honestly me too. You can put however many you want, or whichever you like the most, or which one is the most like you
03/17/2020 1:00 pmhistory
Level 45 : Master Waffle
Whiteout-
Villain name: Alpha

Power/Abilities: Manipulation

Tools: Dagger

Setting: An Island, lives near an active volcano.

Appearance: A white, gray and royal blue IceWing/SeaWing dragon Hybrid, left eye is blue, right eye is blind.

Personality: Evilish-optimism, self-centered freak with no regard to others.

Backstory: Unknown

{This was the only villain oc i ever made}
03/17/2020 11:52 am
Level 28 : Expert Electrician
Rami-slicer
Not exactly ME as a villain, but here's my D&D villain:

Villain name:
Execes (Eck-see-sees)
Power/Abilities: Extremely stealthy and agile, can cast spells.
Tools: Dagger, dark cloak, small spell book
Setting: Forgotten realms (default e5 setting)
Gender: Nobody knows, they could be all of them and none of them at once for all we know.

Appearance:
Dark cloak, short and jet black hair, skin looks just like an albino snake, scales included. They are pretty much invisible during nighttime. Their dagger is thousands of years old, belonged to many people over the centuries, yet it still shines like a diamond and cuts with razor sharpness.

Personality:
Chaotic evil. With their stealth and agility they could get out of almost all situations, and they know their abilities. They are mostly nocturnal and when they come out during day they always stay in the shadows.

Backstory:
Almost nothing is known about his story as they never speak. Some people have managed to get some insight into their story from things left behind by them and the few witnesses that are still alive.
They are thought to have grown up in one of the smaller cities and traveled a lot. They may have studied in a mages school, however some people think they taught themselves magic. Their dagger used to belong to a man called Mangol and is thousands of years old and still radiates magic. They also are thought to have been able to tame dragons as Execes as he was once seen in two cities on the same day, both at opposite sides of the continent.
04/07/2020 11:55 amhistory
Level 21 : Expert Procrastinator
Vezriya
AHhh yesss D&D. I wasn't born when the board games were a thing but I played Dungeons and Dragons Online (yes, a computer game, it's still kinda popular) when I was like, 5. I remember my dad teaching me all the stats and stuff and I just nodded my head while playing with my toys, lol. I've always wanted to play the board game but nobody has it anymore or just doesn't know how to play. I'd like to learn, though. It seems like a cool game.
03/17/2020 10:48 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/17/2020 10:56 am
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
sans undertaIe
Your on thin ice.
03/17/2020 10:58 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Birb
chickenpants93
i didnt give backstory.
03/17/2020 12:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TokiToki
I think i understand what you said, but the translation was a bit strange. I believe it was "what are you as a villain". Anyway, I believe that i would be like a JoJo's villain, because i enjoy said show. Is annoying, selfish and resembles the obvious ability of time. I would probably have clothes that are colorful and big and show your attitude to people.
03/17/2020 12:27 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TokiToki
I remember reading an article about how Hirohiki learned how to make a villain charact
03/16/2020 11:18 pm
Vezriya
Aha! This is up my alley! Let me think a bit.

Real Supervillain Name: Iris Matthews
Supervillain name: Silver Shadow
Power(s): Invisibility
Skills: Very skilled in all styles of fighting - Very sneaky and a secret agent
Weapon: Two guns
Setting: New York City
Characteristics: White, bob cut hair - Slightly muscular - Basically just Black Widow but with white hair and a gray suit
Personality: Anger issues - Trust issues - Doesn't think things through - Non-emotional - A loner - Anti-social - Not a bad person, but not a good person either
Motivation: Revenge on the gang that killed her brother

Backstory:
Iris never really had any friends as a child. Her best friend was her older brother, Chris. On her 16th birthday, Chris brought her to a donut joint. She couldn't have a fancy party or anything since they were both orphans and were very poor. A robber came in and shot Chris to death. The robber was from a large gang of criminals. Iris misses her brother every single day, and wants revenge on the gang that killed him. She will gladly kill someone, making her not a total good guy, but she also won't put an innocent at risk. She can be a bad person one day and a good person the next day. She is unpredictable.

(fyi, i don't draw. I draw like a two year old. So yeah.)
03/16/2020 11:28 pm
Sinus Productions
OOh, i like it. Just checking, this is based off you, right?
03/17/2020 12:16 am
Vezriya
A little bit. Kinda my evil side tho
03/16/2020 10:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Enchanter
Culpeo
That's an interesting question. I don't think I've ever made a truly evil character tbh. I guess I find villains to always be flawed in some area since they usually get defeated in some way, but I don't necessarily lean toward good either. Good guys tend to be weaker than villains in true strength because they refuse to stoop to the level of unconditional resolve that villains have. Thus, I normally end up with unique characters who use questionable methods but retain a certain amount of ethical morals. They have a strong sense of what they feel is right, but they don't let it blind them when pursuing personal goals or in the line of duty. They possess personalities compiled from parts of both sides, sometimes even bouncing between the two, but ultimately stabilizing somewhere in the middle.
03/16/2020 11:05 pm
Sinus Productions
That's always great for characters. No person is inherently good or bad, it's just determined by their moral guidelines and self-interests. but for the purposes of this, I can still see this working as a villain who doesn't necessarily want to be the villain, or even think they are one. They fight based on what they believe in, they just do it in a way that contradicts with most people's values, thus making them seem like a bad person. They don't necessarily side with other good guys, as they don't agree with them and they stoop to some non-righteous levels, but they're not really on the side of the bad guys either, as they still have boundaries that even they won't pass. Maybe it'd be better to call this an Anti-Herosona if you were to make one through that idea
03/17/2020 12:20 amhistory
Level 32 : Artisan Enchanter
Culpeo
lol yeah. Like take the one I have as my profile picture for instance. Culpeo is more on the good side of things as he holds honor and justice highly, but it tends to result from the fact that he himself was wronged in the past, which leads to a pretty conflicted perspective on forgiveness that may be a bit flawed. This can help shape him for better or for worse as time goes on. I find that characters tend to be a bit more interesting when they have to find themselves as they are not fully aligned with either side to start with. I usually can work out some details about personality and character traits, but I find it hard to craft things like backstories which is kinda crippling when it comes to figuring out exactly how your character functions. You don't know exactly why they are how they turned out in the first place and what might hinder their development as a person. It's a pretty interesting because they can literally turn out however you want, even aligning specifically with a side at some point.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome