Does anyone like my mods and Texturepacks?

xMxCXNinjax777x's Avatar xMxCXNinjax777x8/2/13 5:52 pm
1 emeralds 268 5
8/3/2013 12:06 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
I'm sorry if i posted in the wrong place, but why isn't my mod and texturepack popular? The reason I wanna be popular is because I like to make mods... alot. Not much texturepacks I make though. I mean for example "M&M's Mod | VikkeHD | 1.4.7 | Speed Effect" is popular, but what about me? I'm trying my best at getting popular. so... what do I need to be popular?
xMxCXNinjax777x
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2013 12:06 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Moved. Please post your threads in the correct section, thanks

To become popular you need to work, you need to talk and make friends in chat and such, and certainly do not cry about not being famous, it took me 2 1/2 years to get my first pop reel, you haven't even been around for a year, so be patient, keep uploading and participate in the community a bit so people know who you are and remember advertise where are when you can (within pmc rules of course).
08/02/2013 6:06 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Sailor
DavidTheDude
If you want me to subscribe to you. Make a mod which makes you able to see both hands.
08/02/2013 6:02 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
-.-

posting things like this makes you seem desperate for attention and popularity...

if that's not what your doing, I suggest only advertising your work and promptly asking for feedback, not make a forum post like this "3
08/02/2013 5:56 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
Dohvakiin
You shouldn't make things because you want to be popular. You should make them because you like doing what you do. Of course, you CAN make things to become popular, but usually, its not a good route. c:
08/02/2013 10:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xMxCXNinjax777x
what i was saying was i wanna do them because i want too and become popular. now you know what im trying to say?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome