Dual leveling! [REQUEST]

MC_Nightmare's Avatar MC_Nightmare5/9/13 2:47 pm
1 emeralds 425 4
5/9/2013 5:25 pm
Monkeyy's Avatar Monkeyy
hey i am going to keep this short but it would be awesome if you could upload a project you worked on with your friend and share the xp you get from your build.
like now you have to say allright you can upload it and he gets all the exp.
even tho we both worked on it. I know you could tag alot of people in it but mayby a max of 4 players and you have to be subscribed to eachother for 1 month +?

would be really awesome!

share your opinions below!
MC_Nightmare
Level 84 : Elite Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2013 5:25 pm
Level 41 : Master Robot
Monkeyy
If it isn't split someone can tag as many people as they want and they all will get full xp for doing nothing...
05/09/2013 4:56 pm
Level 84 : Elite Architect
MC_Nightmare
i dont think it should be split since most of the big builds on pmc already are build by a group! I am planning on making a huge project with a friend and we both love pmc and we both want to level up. feel free to reply! or ask questions!
05/09/2013 2:59 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony
_scrunch
I guess it could work, the only way I see this working is if they implemented something into the Credits Section, so for example, if you list your friends PMC username in the credits, the xp will then be shared between you. Cool idea
05/09/2013 2:52 pm
Level 41 : Master Robot
Monkeyy
It would be nice if projects had this. Althought the xp should be split, so if there are a lot of people tagged, the xp gets split.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome