Equivalent Exchange

Toxicstriker's Avatar Toxicstriker9/5/11 4:05 pm
4/12/2012 4:26 pm
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
So guys i dont know if you have heard it but there is mod called equivalent exchange. I have a Question to anyone who is familiar with moding and multiplayer servers. Is there a way i can put the mod on my bukkit server(or anything that will help me play the mod with my friend). Thank you in advance.
Toxicstriker
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/12/2012 4:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
One month later..

Here are some servers that use Tekkit/Equivalent Exchange. Remember to use the search bar next time, as that's what it's there for. As for the OP again, I would say check the Equivalent Exchange thread for installation instructions or use Tekkit.

Servers are here and here.
04/12/2012 11:37 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
QuidProBro
i really am looking for a server with this!! please contact me if you start one or something!
04/12/2012 11:41 am
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Y U BUMP OLD THREAD?!
04/12/2012 11:43 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
QuidProBro
dude i found this on google, and cause there doesnt seem to be any out there.
02/25/2012 3:26 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
flame12176
It is out for SMP now can someone make a server with it?
02/14/2012 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Greenman284
Whelp, Equivalent Exchange is now officially out for multiplayer, albeit with a few bugs. Anyone know how to ge this onto a bukkit server now? I want to use secret switches and other plugins at the same time
01/31/2012 11:49 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
ToxicstrikerSo guys i dont know if you have heard it but there is mod called equivalent exchange. I have a Question to anyone who is familiar with moding and multiplayer servers. Is there a way i can put the mod on my bukkit server(or anything that will help me play the mod with my friend). Thank you in advance.

To my knowledge, there's no multiplayer version of this mod, sorry. There will be in the future, according to the official wiki, if you're wondering.
01/30/2012 7:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jommfoxdai
ToxicstrikerSo guys i dont know if you have heard it but there is mod called equivalent exchange. I have a Question to anyone who is familiar with moding and multiplayer servers. Is there a way i can put the mod on my bukkit server(or anything that will help me play the mod with my friend). Thank you in advance.
hai ther i'm jomm i dont believe if this is a server mod but you cant have anything else installed except i've found that thx helicopters and computer craft are the only things that can be used with this mod (not including tmi spc and optifine) in order to put it on your server you need to have for best results nothing else but optifine you need mcforge for 1.1 you need modloadermp (server) for 1.1 you need modloader (server) for 1.1 and equivalent exchange that's how to instal this mod for others to come onto this server (you have to have the mod itself installed normally on your mc.jar) they have to have this setup in their mc.jar as well hope this helped join my friends hamachi server Forsakencraft.servergame.com not sure if it's hamachi but if it is the network is Forsakencraft and the pass would be 123 see ya there

Jomm
09/07/2011 12:03 pm
adamf123451
i also want to know as this would be a great mod to play with friends
09/05/2011 11:49 pm
warmwaddle
I am wondering the same question.... been trying to get it to work with my server for hours,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome