February Contest vote!how_to_vote

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs11/17/21 7:58 am
13 emeralds 200
Hello there you lovely humans! :)
About 2 months ago I hit 500 subscribers, and then I made a "What to do for 500 sub-celebration" post. One of the highest voted things was a building contest! And guess what: You now get to vote on what theme the contest (coming in this february) is going to be!

If you have any cool ideas for themes, please leave them in the comments. Other than that, just vote on the one that sounds the most fun to you ;D

Contest Themes:

Bundle Battle!
- It's an open theme where you have to create a building bundle. Medieval? Futuristc? Castle? Doesn't matter! A bundle must contain at least 5-15 different creations that go under the same theme (Aka. If you just make 5 random creations, it doesn't count as a bundle).

Touch the Sky!
- The goal of this building theme is to create a building that goes from y=0 all the way up to y=256. Aka - A building that goes from the bottom of the world, to the top of the world! Terrain will of course be counted as part of the build, so as to include more people. There is no specific theme. It could be a Medieval or Steampunk tower. Maybe a 1:1 replicate of the Burge Kalifha. Whatever your imagination will let you! :)

Vehicle Madness!
- The goal is to create a vehicle of any kind! Plane, boat, spaceship, rocketship, airship, car, racing-car, Just something that is designed to move and steer in different directions. Their purpose could be anything from a heavy-duty lifter, to a light-weight speed-demon that wants to break the sound barrier... Twice!

Judges will be chosen, depending on what theme gets the highest amount of votes.
Other than that.

I hope you all have a great day, and stay safe! :)
-Tom
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai