Few errors in the new rules

aman207's Avatar aman20712/23/13 2:07 am
1 emeralds 139 2
12/23/2013 2:17 am
aman207's Avatar aman207
I was reading the new rules system and I noticed a few minor errors.

Section 2.3.7
...email addresses or other personal identifiers to 3rd parties

3rd parties should be changed to third parties (since those exact words are used in the above line)

Section 3.1
...(given only in chat, and affecting only chat)

Shouldn't this be: given only in the chat, and affecting only the chat? There is also a few more occurrences where "the chat" is used and other times when its not used, but that was probably done on purpose. Anyways, moving on.

Section 3.2
A really minor one
...and ensure that no post contain links to anything dangerous or illegal.

Post should be posts (if you really want to be technical, either one works but it just seems like posts makes more sense)

Section 3.4
Title has Supermods as being one work. The "team" page shows it as being two.
Also at the end
Super Mod names will appear orange in all areas of the site.

So either the title, or the end is wrong. You choose.

Section 3.7
'Hinting' at how much you deserve to be a staff member and harassing existing staff members about promoting you will result in you never obtaining a moderator rank. Please keep this in mind.

Should be (an extra "you" was deleted)
'Hinting' at how much you deserve to be a staff member and harassing existing staff members about promoting, will result in you never obtaining a moderator rank. Please keep this in mind.

Section 6.2.2
Minecraft XBox Edition forum has been renamed to Minecraft Console Editions.

Section 6.2.7
This is sorta like a side suggestion, but shouldn't the Videos and Channels section include live steam channels? There doesn't really seem to be a better place to put them. Anyways...

Section 6.2.9
Thanks for letting us know that you have an Archive section. I seemed to missed the part where you also told us you guys have a staff section. Sorry off topic there (aman humor).

Section 7.1.6
including but not limited to, posting content that was previously removed, posting stolen content in a site contest, posting a large number of rule breaking items, and posting certain types of content.

Should this not be in a list? It would make it a bit neater.

Section 7.2.2
The Constructive Criticism section is all in bold. Not sure if on purpose or not.

Section 7.4.3
The pixel art list:
If you have original pixel art that you would like to post, please do so on the forums./list]

Oops, code fail

Section 7.5.2
...Official Planet Minecraft server, please contact the server Admins, Paril, Cipher_Punk, and Zaralith.

There is more than one Cyprezz? Admins should be Admin or Administrator.

Section 7.8.7
Tough, find another server.

Shouldn't this be tough luck?

That's all that I found for now. I know some of them might be so minor it doesn't even matter, but oh well, OCD is OCD I guess.
aman207
Level 40 : Master Cake