Fix the world border on the planet Minecraft server. Do it please :p

Owul's Avatar Owul3/25/21 3:30 pm
3 emeralds 100
So I was in need of dark oak wood on the planet Minecraft server so I rtped in hope of finding a dark oak forest, however I rtped next to the world border, I began to fly and hit the world border since the server is for bedrock and Java you would think this wouldn’t be a problem, but there is, on bedrock the world border doesn’t exist in the way the Java one does, in bedrock our world border is only enable through classic worlds, otherwise it doesn’t exist, and there isn’t a border at all meaning we don’t need the world borders data, however Java does hav the border, so what happens is on the server a bedrock player can pass the world border, in the nether and end the world border teleports you to spawn when past but in the over world the border instantly kills you saying you were suffocated in a wall, when I say instant I mean that if you go one block past the invisible border you will die and lose everything witch happened to me, it’s insanely stupid to die to an invisible wall. Can somebody make it so that when past the border teleports you to spawn? This has happened to me before and it sucks to lose your stuff to something you cannot see. :c I have screenshots of my inventory luckily (I have a bit of a problem with taking screenshots) I just want this fixed and my things restored my only backup armor I have is armor I made for another player and I would feel bad using it.
Owul
Level 39 : Artisan Pyro