Formatting Projects for Success?

xRILLIANx's Avatar xRILLIANx2/2/13 9:27 pm
1 emeralds 124 2
2/6/2013 10:43 am
awesomedude1226's Avatar awesomedude1226
Hey PMC Forums. This is my first post, and it's a general question to the community.

So I'm a relatively new PMC'er (I joined around a week ago). I've got a few projects up that I think are pretty high quality, but when I look at the projects that end up on the front page and notice that they've been uploaded for less time than my stuff, it gets just a bit discouraging. I figure that it comes down to formatting of the post.

So do y'all have any tips? Perhaps you can check out my stuff and offer me some ideas on what I could improve for future projects? I hope this doesn't come across as advertising my work, because it really isn't meant that way. I just want to know the best way to display my work so people are more likely to visit it.
xRILLIANx
Level 34 : Artisan Architect