Fortnite

clairesaige's Avatar clairesaige12/6/19 9:55 am history
12/7/2019 5:22 pm
Mishkia's Avatar Mishkia
a
ahahahahhahahahahahahhahah memes
clairesaige
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/07/2019 3:40 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
ok? xD
12/07/2019 4:23 pm
clairesaige
im sorry... im so sorry
12/06/2019 4:55 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/07/2019 4:22 pm
clairesaige
OH GOD OH FUCK
12/06/2019 10:11 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
There should be an icon in the reply box that looks like a picture labeled "Insert/edit media". Simply just click on it and paste your URL button to get to it.
As for how you can get the URL, you can right click on the image and click on "Copy image address".
12/06/2019 10:29 am
clairesaige
Yeah, but it's a screenshot from Minecraft that I uploaded to imgur. How do I copy the url from imgur? It doesn't give me that option when I right click.
12/06/2019 10:59 amhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Are you hovering over the image when you right click? It should show a white menu, like this.

Then you click "Copy Image Location". You have to be hovering over the image itself, not just anywhere on the page, otherwise it'll show up with this.

Tried it myself and oddly copying the link to the image from Imgur's "Copy Link" button shows up with the image icon like it did above, really weird. But right clicking and going to new tab and copying it's URL from there, works fine. Imgur's being a derpy boi.
12/07/2019 3:24 am
Level 73 : Legendary Modder
dreamCritting
*stunned silence*

But how did you take a screenshot... of the screenshot tool...
12/07/2019 8:16 am
Mishkia
There are some secrets I shan't share.

But if you're serious, and those who don't actually know, ctrl+alt+prtsc, (I have 2 monitors so I have to use that instead of just prtsc, which would take a screenshot of both monitors, if you have one it'll take a screenshot of your entire desktop and whats currently showing on it.), which ctrl+alt added takes a screenshot of the currently selected thing, such as the webpage. It doesn't show cursor, but it does take a screenshot of the right click menu. I then go into like, paint, and paste (ctrl+v) and cropped it out.
I then posted it into a private channel in Discord and open it from there to paste as an image. Nothing special on that step xP.
12/07/2019 4:45 pm
clairesaige
lol I do the same exact thing. prtsc then use paint.
12/06/2019 11:23 am
clairesaige
oh I got it lol. the url when I open in a new tab is just the address at the search bar
12/06/2019 11:22 am
clairesaige
I recently got a new laptop and the browser I use is Microsoft Edge, which is why I'm unfamiliar with all these things. I tried opening to a new tab earlier but my only options were share, save as, copy (just the image), select all, or ask cortana about this picture.
12/06/2019 11:31 am
Mishkia
Makes sense lol. Thankfully its all found out :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome