My Friends Are Making Me Depressed.

Fanjawi's Avatar Fanjawi12/30/14 7:23 am
1/5/2015 11:25 am
Fanjawi's Avatar Fanjawi
Okay so let me get straight to the point.

I'm currently doing mid-year exams, and everyday I go to school all my friends keep saying "Oh you'll fail the semester." "You'll fail this, you'll fail that."

Look I don't care if it's a joke or not but this is hurting me. The worst part of this is that I BELIEVE them. I don't believe I'll pass this year and this whole thing is starting to make me feel depressed ok.

I took my Islamic exam today, and I didn't understand anything. So yeah, I guess I'll get my first fail this year. Nice stuff huh.

I almost failed the same subject last year but I was lucky to pass by a few marks.

Anyways any help or advice is appreciated, thanks.
Fanjawi
Retired Moderator
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/05/2015 9:13 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Cookiesz
At the moment when they're saying something like that, let them know you don't like it. Saying something like 'hey, shut up dude!' with a not so friendly tune (did I say that right?) a few times will do it.
01/05/2015 11:25 am
Fanjawi
I don't want to be mean to them though.
01/05/2015 9:05 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
hairisdare
lol, I didn't know you could use PMC as a diary
(advice: JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!)
01/05/2015 8:23 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
_FoxHound_
Look I don't care if it's a joke or not but this is hurting me. The worst part of this is that I BELIEVE them. I don't believe I'll pass this year and this whole thing is starting to make me feel depressed ok.

If they're hurting you, tell them this.
Tell them this, or stop being friends with them. You have control over the people who you're friends with, you can't blame them for making you depressed when it's your choice to be around them. Stand up for yourself, put yourself into a better crowd, even if that is just yourself.

I almost failed the same subject last year but I was lucky to pass by a few marks.

The only way you're going to pass is if you stop being lazy, stop playing a victim, and start furthering yourself, ask for help, study, better yourself, set goals and achieve them.

My final point is; Get off PMC. Yes, there are people here who are your friends, who will try to help and are here to listen, but if you need help, you need someone that's around you. Talk to your parents/legal guardians. Your teachers, someone. PMC isn't a magical website where you go to lay off all your life problems.

^^^this^^^

Tell them with all honesty how they're making you feel. If they keep at it, f*ck them and get new ones.
01/05/2015 8:17 am
Fanjawi
JamesBondage77a real friend cares about you.

Then I can say I never had a friend because nobody ever cares about me. Smh.

-

And I'm done with the exams. Today in fact. Yeah, didn't study much.. didn't study at all really because of my sleeping cycle...

I'm confident that I failed one or two subjects.
01/04/2015 7:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
YO JAWIIIIII!!!!1

don't even worry bro,you're gonna do great.
just study though,ok?
01/04/2015 7:12 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
NeflixNChill
Best bet is to just study hard and tell them that what they are saying is hurting. If they wont respect you and stop than screw them at least until midterms are over. If you just study hard enough you should at least pass.

However, the biggest part is to put things into perspective. Say you fail the entire thing. Once you pass next semester, go onto next year and do well and eventually succeed did it really hurt you that much? And when you eventually get a job or achieve your goals who the hell will remember you got bad marks in school?
01/04/2015 5:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CineFence
If your friends keep bothering you
Then learn how to hide a body
Profit
01/04/2015 5:40 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
If they are trying to hurt you, they arent really your friends.
01/04/2015 5:38 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
JamesBondage77
It is pretty simple, if someone treats you like crap, they are NOT a friend. Just because you hang out and do things doesn't make them a friend, a real friend cares about you. Don't settle for hanging around people who keep you down.
01/04/2015 5:37 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
supernotch893
FanjawiOkay so let me get straight to the point.

I'm currently doing mid-year exams, and everyday I go to school all my friends keep saying "Oh you'll fail the semester." "You'll fail this, you'll fail that."

I took my Islamic exam today, and I didn't understand anything. So yeah, I guess I'll get my first fail this year. Nice stuff huh.

Anyways any help or advice is appreciated, thanks.

You know what I do when friends say that I'm gonna fail something? I just straight up ignore them and do the absolute best that I can do. In other words, if your friends say you don't have potential, then they are basically lying because you DO have potential. To pass. Not to mention, focus on the test, and worry about other stuff later, because if you don't, you might fail for real, which actually won't be good.
01/04/2015 5:34 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Punch 'em right in the kisser!

No but seriously, I'd dump whoever would do that in a well honestly.
01/04/2015 5:31 pm
Le Vixxie
You really just need to shut them out for a bit and focus on your tests... because if you don't, then you might actually fail. Tell them to stop teasing you, and if they don't, then they are simply not your friends. They need to respect you as much as you respect them.
12/30/2014 8:15 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
If they discourage you, and you really have problem with your studies, (With that i mean you aren't just lazy). Then they are not good friends, and try to tell them off.

But yeah, none of us are psychologists or anything of the kind, and let's be honest. many of us are just these guys/girls who never leave their room.
12/30/2014 8:09 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
WigglyPuff
_FoxHound_

If they're hurting you, tell them this.
Tell them this, or stop being friends with them. You have control over the people who you're friends with, you can't blame them for making you depressed when it's your choice to be around them. Stand up for yourself, put yourself into a better crowd, even if that is just yourself.

The only way you're going to pass is if you stop being lazy, stop playing a victim, and start furthering yourself, ask for help, study, better yourself, set goals and achieve them.

My final point is; Get off PMC. Yes, there are people here who are your friends, who will try to help and are here to listen, but if you need help, you need someone that's around you. Talk to your parents/legal guardians. Your teachers, someone. PMC isn't a magical website where you go to lay off all your life problems.

This is stated...strongly, but frankly it's true. If you fail, it's your fault. Study hard and you won't believe your...friends? Should we even call them friends?
12/30/2014 7:35 am
_ScottMcG
First of all, ignore them, they are probably just trying to say you'll fail because they know that they are going to fail.

If you study hard enough to pass all of your exams, you will prove them wrong and make them feel like idiots, while you have good marks and they have bad ones.

Don't let them depress you because if you are depressed then that will make an impact in your results. Don't let them tell you that your to fail and believe it because chances are you are going to fail if you believe what they are telling you.

Why don't you just tell them that they are hurting you and making you feel the way you are, because they might not know the impact that they are having on you.

Hope this helps
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome