Group Projects

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith2/19/11 3:43 pm
1 emeralds 391 4
2/23/2011 8:17 am
three_two's Avatar three_two
Would it be possible to specify group projects so that several users would be able to update the project, or at least add log entries? I think the first major multi-person project is Aetas, which we have several people who are regulars here who would probably be able to update, except at the moment, only the creator of the post will be able to do so. Just a thought. Also, any progress on adding additional fields to individual logs?
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2011 8:17 am
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
three_two
Group Projects are a great idea! I think i may have jargoned on about multiple conrtribs to blogs on the wrong thread some time back but, this group project feature would basically cover what I had in mind
02/23/2011 8:05 am
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Yah, we could switch it to members only. It isn't that way because I never thought you should have to join a site just to post a simple comment and wanted members to get as much feedback as possible. I'm currently coding it so as members we can moderate comments on our own submissions. You won't be able to edit other's comments, but you can delete them if they are on your own creation. You'll also finally be able to edit and delete your own comments on any submissions

In regards to the group projects, yes.
02/23/2011 1:28 am
Level 84 : Elite Creator
Hadowkai
Also whats the deal with non members being able to comment on submissions? that right there just leaves everything open to random spammers, as well as anonymous hate messages.
02/19/2011 3:51 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
I asked Cyprezz about something similar to this, he said he needs to add the new comment system and whatnot first.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome