home Forumsplay_arrow PMC play_arrow Discussion

Help! Problem with Inventory!

1 emeralds5 replies184 views
created 10/10/2015 10:43 am by inactiveaccount1
last reply 10/10/2015 3:34 pm
Hello, I'm having some trouble moving stuff around in my inventory on my friend's server. When I try to drag stuff into open slots in my inventory, it moves right back to the slot it was in before. This only happens when I'm on my friend's server. This is very frustrating, as I can only use items in the 1-9 slots. I'd appreciate any feedback from anyone if they've had the same issue before or if they know how to solve this problem. Thanks!
Posted by avatar
inactiveaccount1
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

comment Login or register to post a reply.

5 replies

10/10/2015 3:34 pm
inactiveaccount1
Nope, I'm not in a lobby. But anyway, thanks, guys! I'll check out the plugins on the server.
10/10/2015 12:51 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
MylennaTheLoner
Well, like EnderDurant said, are you in a lobby? If you're not, it's most likely a plugin causing you to not be able to move your inventory.
10/10/2015 12:19 pm
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
I know next to nothing about plugins, so I can't really help you, but my guess is one is causing this issue. Maybe remove one plugin at a time until it works.. Sorry I can't help more than that, but I hope you can find someone who can!
10/10/2015 11:15 am
inactiveaccount1
Yes, my friend's server has multiple plugins installed, including McMMO and Essentialspawn. This issue started yesterday when my friend made me an op on his server. I can move stuff around in my hotbar by using the scroll, however.
10/10/2015 10:46 am
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
Does the server have any plugins installed? One of the plugins might be causing it, as it might think you're in a "lobby" and try to prevent you from changing your hotbar.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome