Help I think I'm being haunted!

DarkFadeLink's Avatar DarkFadeLink10/21/13 10:28 pm
1 emeralds 4.2k 217
10/24/2013 8:00 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Ok so today I was taking a shower and theres a mirror so I was fixing my hair and then I notice something with Horns and I got scared and I turned around and said OH IT WAS NOTHING.... After that I start fixing My hair AGAIN and then I SEE IT A WIERD THING WITH HORNS! please help me I am really really scared right now...
DarkFadeLink
Level 19 : Journeyman Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2013 8:00 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
This topic is full of mysteries such as:

Why would you ask a community full of 8 year olds if they believe in ghosts?
Why would you ask a community full of 8 year olds if they can diagnose your possible mental health issue?
Why would you ask the internet a question that relates to religion and expect it not to cause a flame war?
Why would you bring up a controversial subject that no-one can agree on whilst on the internet?
Why do people believe no evidence against something existing = evidence it exists?

Alas, these questions shall never be answered as I'm locking this trainwreck of a thread.

Sweet dreams.
10/24/2013 7:43 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper
ABlindSniper115
People can be such buttholes sometimes... I don't want to live on this planet anymore... Heck, I didn't want to live on this planet for the last 5 or 6 years...
10/23/2013 9:55 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
fuckdom
WORD LIFE THIS IS BASIC THUGANOMICS
10/23/2013 9:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
GraveRunner
Punch the mirror, overcome your fear and thank me later
10/23/2013 9:49 pm
DarkFadeLink
-_- Can a Mod please Delete this Post im getting tired of being hated/trolled on for my fears... Thank you to all that supported me.
10/23/2013 9:32 pm
DarkFadeLink
OK so i just finished taking a shower IN MY SECOND RESTROOM everything was fine there. This was my plan to see if it's Just one certain part of the house or all of it. My conclusion only in the 1st restroom.
10/23/2013 9:37 pm
fuckdom
Oh Wow I wonder why MAYBE BECAUSE THERE IS NO CREATURE.
10/23/2013 9:36 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
You're so stupid...
10/23/2013 9:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
diamond655
Maybe it was an annoying sibling that could fit comfortably in a towel.
10/23/2013 9:28 pm
fuckdom
You're a genius.
10/23/2013 9:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc408770
[deleted]
10/23/2013 9:15 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
quillis
FIRST THINGS FIRST: Turn your bathroom air vent on! This will help the air circulate in the room, and demons are scared of air. Next, you are going to want to open your fridge and grab anything that is 10 days or older. If you can't find anything, cheese will do. Throw this at the demon, they are scared of rotten things. Next, go into your garage and try to find a Torque-15 screwdriver. If you do not have one, a plain flathead will do. Immediately go to the place where you sited the demon, and place the screwdriver at the floor, where you think the demon was. This will cause the floor to have a negative energy, which demons are especially afraid of. Now that you have gave the demon some serious butterflies, turn your AC to 65 degrees. This will counteract the demon's natural temperature, which is 16000000 degreees, like in hell. ASAP, try to get some sleep. You will need energy for when the ultimate demon boss fight comes in the future.
If you need anymore help, please PM me. I am an expert on these things. Good luck, and whatever you do, don't turn on your Wi-Fi!
10/23/2013 9:00 pm
fuckdom
AnAveragePersonIf only more people would take this thread seriously. i'm looking at you awesomenrh

Doughtytl;dr Your mind is probably just playing tricks on you.

I would like to add on to this, and say that if this is true, just saying "There is no monster," might trick your brain into thinking there really isn't.

If you think there is a something that is haunting you, find out what it is (ghost/spirit/demon), talk to someone who knows about it, and deal with it appropriately.

Why you be looking at me I no likez peoplez lookinz at meh
10/23/2013 8:58 pm
anonpmc408770
[deleted]
10/23/2013 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ManofEnder
If horns and enderman filled on bar drinks is being haunted, then there's something wrong.
10/23/2013 7:45 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
If it is real, I can assume that it lives of fear, and the only way to stop it is to stand up to it and curse it out or something... Well, that's my idea anyway...
10/23/2013 7:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
AMCAtomic
Become a deamonghost hunter and kill them
10/23/2013 7:35 pm
fuckdom
0ChickenOrDuck0I'm a Christian, and here's my opinion.
Because you saw the same thing, it's possible it was the devil haunting you and possibly possessing you in the future. I highly doubt it though, but you should see a doctor if it keeps happening.

The Bible CLEARLY states that Satan cannot cause any harm to people that have no given their soul to him.[/quote]
I said I highly doubt it. But, how do we know he already hasn't?
He's probably just hallucinating. I don't want to turn this into a flame war, so don't reply to this reply.[/quote]
But I just replyed to this reply
10/23/2013 7:32 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
I'm a Christian, and here's my opinion.
Because you saw the same thing, it's possible it was the devil haunting you and possibly possessing you in the future. I highly doubt it though, but you should see a doctor if it keeps happening.[/quote]
The Bible CLEARLY states that Satan cannot cause any harm to people that have no given their soul to him.[/quote]
I said I highly doubt it. But, how do we know he already hasn't?
He's probably just hallucinating. I don't want to turn this into a flame war, so don't reply to this reply.
10/23/2013 7:29 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Robot
TheTwins510
I got the Best way to solve it Just get on the Floor and Do the Rolly Polly it always works for me
10/23/2013 7:26 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
0ChickenOrDuck0
DarkFadeLink
Giggimish
...Oh my god something like that happened to me, too

A few nights ago I was out feeding my pet dogs and I hear a growl, I turned around but didn't see anything but then I heard another growl behind me and there was something with long curved yellowish horns
I'm not even kidding, I'm dead freaking serious

Same here only that i saw a reflection.

Because you saw the same thing, it's possible it was the devil haunting you and possibly possessing you in the future. I highly doubt it though, but you should see a doctor if it keeps happening.

You have got to be kidding me.

The Bible CLEARLY states that Satan cannot cause any harm to people that have no given their soul to him.
10/23/2013 7:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
pandahderp
Okay, he might be hallucinating, and he might be telling the truth! Does it matter about your religion? NO! This guy is asking for advice about what he should do, and not a bunch of people saying "Proof!" just give him your advice instead of flaming him(or her?).
10/23/2013 7:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
0ChickenOrDuck0
DarkFadeLink
Giggimish
DarkFadeLinkOk so today I was taking a shower and theres a mirror so I was fixing my hair and then I notice something with Horns and I got scared and I turned around and said OH IT WAS NOTHING.... After that I start fixing My hair AGAIN and then I SEE IT A WIERD THING WITH HORNS! please help me I am really really scared right now...

...Oh my god something like that happened to me, too

A few nights ago I was out feeding my pet dogs and I hear a growl, I turned around but didn't see anything but then I heard another growl behind me and there was something with long curved yellowish horns
I'm not even kidding, I'm dead freaking serious

Same here only that i saw a reflection.

10/23/2013 7:14 pm
nether nights
not anything to worry about. I see scp-173 all the time, and i'm completely normal. :
10/23/2013 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
xXAlphaCreeperXx
Moderator please remove this attention-seeking junk from the Forums. It's a waste of time and space!
10/23/2013 7:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ZigaCraft
That's a bit mean, its a forum its about the community, she can express what she wants. No rules against it.
10/23/2013 7:00 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
If anything, you're probably tired and are seeing things.
10/23/2013 6:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Dragonzxninja
I would go to a therapist :/
10/23/2013 6:55 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Unicorn
ElectricLlamaz
Think of something peaceful..... anything that makes you calm down.. and breath in..... clench your middle finger to your thumb, and pretend to store the feeling in between your fingers. When ever you get anxious about the 'Horns thing' or anything scary, clench your fingers together and the feeling of peace will wash over you.

This actually works! My therapist said it, and it works really well!
10/23/2013 6:39 pm
Level 47 : Master Nerd
jman0111
Some times I see things like that. I realize that I was hallucinating later
10/23/2013 6:29 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Geek
_Dibs
If its a Ghost you need some salt or iron
If its a Demon you need some goofer dust...

Just watch some Supernatural!!
10/23/2013 6:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Hunter
Crazy_Dodger
do you alone at home?
10/23/2013 6:37 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
alone at home is not an action, it is a state of being. Say it like it is.

"Are you at home alone?"
10/23/2013 6:25 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TheGreenGamerHD
I think you've been watching to much horror movies..
10/23/2013 6:24 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
I personally do not believe in ghosts/spirits/demon possessing. I'm more of a concrete evidence type of guy, and there is definitely not enough evidence to prove the existence of these things, so I'm sticking to logical reasoning.

I have experienced so called "supernatural" events on my own, and I feel like the more you believe in them, the more likely you will experience it. The human brain is an interesting thing, and it will play tricks on you. Back at my old house, I would sometimes see a dark shadowy object run across my field of vision. Where I saw it usually depended on the time of day. If it was light outside and the house was still bright, I would only see it out of the corner of my eye, but as it got darker, it would be more in my direct line of sight. Most of the time I saw it was when I would go downstairs for a midnight snack or something. In the kitchen I would see it run across, past the bar, and then out of sight behind a wall. The other place I saw it was in the bathroom, I would be washing my hands with the door open, and I would see the object run across the hall behind me through the reflection of the mirror. Now since all the times I saw it I was alone, and most of the time it was late, I always dismissed it as my mind playing tricks on me since I was already scared.

Another occurrence happened at my Dad's house, I would be laying in my bed late at night and hear faint grumbling noises and the sound of footsteps outside my bedroom and in the attic above me. Again, it being late, I took it as my mind manifesting the fears I already had.

The last, most "real" occurrence was actually the first chronologically. When I was about 7 or so, I could've sworn I saw a vivid ghost floating above this area of trees across the street from my house. The thing is though, all my friends had just talked about said spirit appearing at dusk, trying to scare each others with stories about how she died and stuff, so again, I believe I was so convinced she was there, that my imagination actually projected her into real life.

Now onto your situation. I'm going to assume your mirror was fogged up, since you had just gotten out of the shower that's usually what happens. Now, even when you wipe the condensation away, there's not a clear image. I believe you saw something in your bathroom that may have looked like horns, and scared yourself. Now at this point you already have the image in your head, and when you see it the second time, you see it more vivid due to your mind shaping your fears into that monster demon. When you go to recall the story, you're so scared about it that you remember the demon looking much more real than it really was due to your mind manifesting your fear for it. And obviously your description of the next shower afterwards (heart beating fast, chills, etc...) happened because you were afraid, and those symptoms are common when you're at a place you're scared of.

If I were you, I would try to ignore it, but I know acting upon it will ease your mind. So if you do see it again, I would take some o the less intense measures suggested, and maybe that will ease your mind enough to make this creature "disappear".
10/23/2013 6:21 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Enough scary stories for today, nin. o_o
10/23/2013 6:19 pm
Level 22 : Expert Geek
PandaExodus
http://ezinearticles.com/?Scared-to-Dea ... id=5147980

That is a tutorial on how to remove spirits/ghosts from your home. I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself, it may be satanic, but I'm not sure. If you are convinced it is a spirit ask a priest from your local church for help.

Other than that I think you should just ignore it, try to only take action if it keeps happening or it starts using physical action around your home.
10/23/2013 6:05 pm
fuckdom
*Bump Bump And finaly Bump*
10/23/2013 6:14 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
please don't bump other peoples posts, and only bump once every 24 hours, not after someone posts 3 minutes before it

-Pikamoar2121
10/23/2013 5:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
Ok I know this will sound very weird but it seems as though you have a demon crawling in your house. Do not be alarmed (I know I'm going to get a lot of negative comments) but buy a Crucifix (Cross †) and keep it with you for the entire time, and when you see the "thing" just say Jesus is lord. (Now watch as all the atheists come and flame my post that I won't respond to) Just saying this has known to work because of the history of hauntings. Hopes this helps
10/23/2013 6:12 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
haha so true
10/23/2013 5:50 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pixel Painter
imagoomba1000000
Don't worry. If you see it again, don't panic... Just pull out your handy dandy Coffee and you will be safe!
10/23/2013 5:44 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
You'll be fine. Just pull out Chuck Norris.
10/23/2013 5:28 pm
Level 75 : Legendary Architect
Trydar
command it away in the name of Messiah Yeshua and watch it run. serious.
10/23/2013 5:24 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Toast
kjbhappy123
I think your probably seeing things. If you really keep having trouble try seeing a therapist or something.
10/23/2013 4:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Yowziyowza2013
If your a christian like me i would say the devil's demons are making you see these things to make you believe in ghost.
10/23/2013 5:21 pm
spires33
and posses people i belive it could still happen like it used to
10/23/2013 4:39 pm
spires33
thats what im trying to say
10/23/2013 5:11 pm
fuckdom
Not all of us can be christians :/