Help with my profile page??

whimsyfish's Avatar whimsyfish6/19/17 6:26 pm
1 emeralds 719 3
6/20/2017 1:35 pm
SenpaiHaku's Avatar SenpaiHaku
alright so i haven't been able to use the 'about' widget for a while now

ive cleared out everything on my profile, all textbox widgets n etc

but it still says i already have it even when i dont ??

whimsyfish
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/19/2017 9:12 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
SenpaiHaku
Okay so when you scroll over the widget, there should be an arrow that appears on the top right of the widget. Click it and there should be several options there, one of them being 'remove widget'. I'm guessing you've already tried clicking that. Well, that little widget should only appear on your screen as an option in case you want to make it a thing again. When I went to your profile page there is nothing there. No widgets, nothing, so this is the case. Hope this clears it up. You have a good day.
06/19/2017 9:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
whimsyfish
nothing of what you just said made sense to me

i removed everything from my profile but it still says i have an 'about' widget in use

i can't remove it and there is nothing there on my profile to remove the widget

i cant remove or add the 'about' widget onto my profile

i know how to add and remove widgets and code everything in bb code but the problem im having involves only the 'about' widget

ive removed everything to see if i could fix it but it didn't, it still says i have the maximum amount of the profile widget when literally NOTHING is on my profile

06/20/2017 1:35 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
SenpaiHaku
When I go to your profile page, you have wall posts there. Maybe you are trying to add similar widgets and Planet Minecraft is not allowing you to. Still, you have no 'about' widget. I can not see it on your profile page. Click the following link to see what I see on your profile page: https://goo.gl/p6yQ1d
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome