Home pages O_o

Zeranny's Avatar Zeranny12/30/10 7:37 am
1 emeralds 205 5
12/31/2010 9:35 am
Zeranny's Avatar Zeranny
My idea is simple but may be hard to impliment.
Basically every user who has met a certain criteria, i.e 1 upload, 1 comment, and 5 forum posts (spam can recieve a warning) and anything else, will have access to their own homepage that they can customize with simple things like a miners info log, their current projects, update posts, put pictures up (small ones) and have a list in which they can add friends to and show it on their page.
Zeranny
Retired Moderator
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2010 9:35 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
I was thinking more of a personal home page that you can edit with minecraft stuff, mabye a new tab on the site called Homepages with sections for most visited, most subscrubed (people may be able to subscribe to a homepage to get a notice when it is updated), newest page, staff picks (Cyprezz's picks more like it ) and mabye a guide section showing how everthing works.
12/30/2010 10:41 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Maybe you could have all of the current items on the homepage as 'modules' or something that you could add or move around, such as the latest projects and skins and stuff boxes. Also, have new boxes for your personal work, one that links to your most recent posts, or maybe your most recently updated threads that you posted in, and something that lets you know if there have been any new comments/updownvotes on your projects. Also, a section to list servers that you have and their statuses would be cool too. I think you are working on that now though.
12/30/2010 10:07 am
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Yep, it's great idea and would put things right at your finger tips It will take me time to get to this one and probably more time to think through the details than to actually code it. BUT, It makes a lot of sense to have your own homepage. Feel free to brainstorm and flush out what you'd want on it as ideas come. I would streamline the options on the current "Upload & Manage" page to make that page obsolete.
12/30/2010 9:08 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
Pyrite
Yeah, I like this idea very much, I approve!
12/30/2010 8:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
3lod
This is a really good idea
I like it !
I hope cyprezz puts this in ~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome