How to block someone?

KDStudios's Avatar KDStudios2/9/12 6:07 am
2 emeralds 3.7k 2
2/9/2012 9:06 am
KDStudios's Avatar KDStudios
Howdy,
Someone is bothering me via pm.
He is a silly child, hell bent on stealing my work and to continue uploading it all over the web.
I've been working with PMC moderators and even Mediafires Copyright Abuse team to have this stolen work taken down. So far it's mostly successful.

Now he continues to say how many accounts he has and how many times he will upload it.
It's quite simple really, how do I block him from making personal messages to me?

I know his threats are empty and that he's just being an immature child due to the fact that his theft will never be on any high traffic websites such as these and the fact that Mediafire have blocked his IP from being able to upload anything for life due to repeated offences.

Also, yes I can ignore him but you know what children are like, they will continue none stop and I have better things to do than babysit him.

Ps. Blocking is my first step, if that isn't the case I will be sure to pm a moderator about this. (So don't remind me, you know who you are...)
KDStudios
Level 49 : Master Artist