How to get a lot of subs?

HiMeCoolss's Avatar HiMeCoolss8/3/21 9:05 pm
8/17/2021 7:18 pm
Snansasaadddasasdadsads's Avatar Snansasaadddasasdadsads
Guys how to quickly get a lot of subscribers? Pls give me some advice.
HiMeCoolss
Level 33 : Artisan Magical Boy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/03/2021 10:30 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Pleasenotme
Post good content. Good skins, good texture packs, good maps, good data packs, good mods.

And seriously, DON'T beg for subscribers. It doesn't help and actually makes you seem overly needy. People subscribe to people they look up to, not people they pity.
08/03/2021 11:01 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
he's right
08/17/2021 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Snansasaadddasasdadsads
so right
08/04/2021 2:04 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lego Builder
MJ_mcMaster
post good and original content.
do not beg for subs.
do not be cringe.
do not copy, as i will bust you.
be good.
be kind.
be funny.
be active.
be positive.
don't swear (well um you kinda swear somtimes without knowing. i do that.)
try to learn some things from popular skins and make something similar and give credits.
report people who are bad, but if only bad to you just block them.
dont block random people cuz well one famous(ish) guy, who, i need 5 more subs to catch em, blocked me and of course i have no idea.
i'd get it if someone like mrcool654321 blocked me, since we had something that happened.
but that famous(ish) guy? pfft, he said it was an accident and never unblocked me. what a suckerrrrrr (yah don't be like me and call people suckers)
08/04/2021 4:02 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Modder
mrcool654321
thanks
08/04/2021 3:02 am
HiMeCoolss
Thank you! :)
08/04/2021 3:20 am
Level 22 : Expert Miner
Shadowwww
Here's just a smol tip: I've 130ish subs and i try this a lot

Try new things, that people might love to see
Never beg them to subscribe, its never gonna work
Finally, do what you like, and put efforts into it!

For example, im making some texture packs recently, and you might check them out too. I like dream team so i work on them! A lot of my work is dream team based, because I like it. Obv you will meet haters too, if people are watching it! NEVER overreact to it under any circumstance! I myself just ignore hate comments for no reason, which happens sometimes! :D
08/04/2021 4:12 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Nerd
Pleasenotme
However, while posting things people love to see, it's important make sure don't start posting content that is purely 'trendy' - make sure your content hasn't been made a lot of times before in a similar or identical way.

(not directing this at you or your work, just mentioning it because you mentioned 'things, that people love to see' which could be misinterpreted as trendy content)
08/04/2021 4:21 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
A classic example is the OP loot datapacks or Amogus (somehow still relevant)
08/17/2021 7:15 pmhistory
Snansasaadddasasdadsads
I'm still surprised that Amogus is still relevant, it's going on way longer than it needs to, making a slow painful death of the "trend".
At least a trend like fall guys died quickly. Amogus is being milked to the driest a thing could ever be, despite it suffering to death pleading to stop, trying to stop this torture by making bad updates which just makes it even worst in my opinion.

Amogus should stop, atleast friday night funkin is dying out quicker, thankfully, at least it will be remembered to be a game that got milked, instead of Amogus which will be remembered as the game that got milked so much that the torture seemed to never end, creating internal hate to a game which was once a small fun game before it got milked to something worse than death.

A good way for amogus to truly stop being milked is to join sides with a big enemy, Twitter. If a "#amogusisoverparty" tag is started, and get's very popular, amogus might stop for once.

Sorry for my ramble, wanted to get it out my head.
08/17/2021 7:18 pm
Snansasaadddasasdadsads
If any of you like Amogus, that's completely fine. I am just stating my opinion. Feel free to like whatever you want. I like starbound, others don't like starbound, we all have our preferences.
08/06/2021 2:00 pmhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
YokaiS
Be creative, and active in the community! I've seen people with a lot of popularity that decorate their profile page beautifully. Some people host contests and events for the community to gather up to make amazing creations, and many would subscribe to the host because I'm sure it's not easy to be the host of any event. The event should also be decorated with maybe a few drawings, the bare minimum being the event banner.

Make sure to take time and effort in making quality content. Although, yes, there are quite a few people that get a lot of popularity from posting things that are low quality, that's not a good way to become popular. It's disgraceful in my eyes.

Most importantly, have fun! Meet new friends and maybe do collabs to make epic creations! Participate in events if you're not hosting any! There's so much you can do on this website and it's best that you do everything you want to do in it :)
08/03/2021 11:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Musician
Echo4Al8RexCoco
I made a post that was hated on because of a miscommunication and I apologized for it. There were 2 people who felt bad and subbed to me (against my will). I would NOT suggest going down that route because a, it probably won't work and b, the emotional fallout is devistating. Just work to master your art and work hard then you will receive subs.
08/06/2021 1:49 pmhistory
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Senpai
YokaiS
Although the words you used on the forum was pretty aggressive, I think it's ok to share your opinion. You don't have to continue feeling bad about it, I can assure you that there hasn't been too many people that were hurt and it could be a lot worse. Yes, it was a bit controversial, especially because of the way you worded things, but it's fine. It's just one forum, all has been settled by now.

But yes I agree that you should show your creativity to get subscribers rather than posting words
08/03/2021 11:01 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
SoapSoapSoap
Be good
08/03/2021 9:34 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
TimeWarpDrive
Get Gud
08/16/2021 8:06 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman uwu
noot12234
make good content and don't be like me
08/04/2021 5:16 amhistory
Level 37 : Artisan Musician
Auspop_M
Good Advice: Be your self and pretty much do exactly what MJ said bc that advice was good advicion. Have an good day!! :D
08/17/2021 6:50 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dolphin
SireWhiteKnight
Sell your soul
08/17/2021 4:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Kotodio
do not be dead ,be active
08/03/2021 11:10 pm
HiMeCoolss
thank you :)