Image Order Problems

inHaze9/20/11 1:17 am
1 emeralds 119 6
9/22/2011 4:35 pm
inHaze
I noticed a problem tonight while creating a new project that all my images for new projects, and old, are displaying in what appears to be the order they were uploaded, instead of the edited order I set. It only seems to happen when you actually view each projects main page tho, because they are showing the correct edited order on the page where you upload and change them. Not sure if anyone else is having the problem or not but I thought I would say something since it's kind of an annoying bug.
Posted by avatar
inHaze
Retired Moderator
Level 97 : Overlord Terraformer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2011 4:35 pm
inHaze
inHaze avatar
Everything seems to be working ok now, thanks!
09/22/2011 12:37 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Cyprezz avatar
Sorry about that. One of the optimization changes that I made changed when the site ordered the images. There was a bug. How do your galleries look now?
09/21/2011 4:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Zaralith avatar
Sending this to Cyprezz.
09/21/2011 1:44 pm
Level 84 : Elite Baconator
Koa_Neuva
Koa_Neuva avatar
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem. Images, all shuffled, and not too happy about it. .
09/21/2011 11:35 am
inHaze
inHaze avatar
I wish it was something as easy at that, I have tried pretty much everything. Even deleting all 19 pictures and reuploading them in the exact order I wanted, It still scrambles them all up. Even all my old projects where the order was fine, all of a sudden they are messed up to. I don't think the bug is just on my side either, as I have gone to other projects where the first displayed image is not the one that was the "featured one" or thumbnail, which shouldn't be possible since the first is always the featured one. Just for a test...go to one of your projects and reorder the first few pictures a couple times, save, and then see if it displays them in the correct order on the your main project page. I would be interested to see if it works or not.
09/21/2011 7:50 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Zaralith avatar
There is a bug that I experienced a while back that requires that you save the images and then come back and edit the order of the images, otherwise they will be in the upload order, and any new images that you upload will be at the beginning of the image gallery. Try saving the submission and then editing the layout of the images and saving again.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome