Improper username

Sabretooth[CZ]'s Avatar Sabretooth[CZ]8/1/13 3:55 am
1 emeralds 199 2
8/1/2013 5:00 am
BillNye_'s Avatar BillNye_
Hey
it's been about three days since I saw this guy called "GayRainbows" here on PMC... I was like wth? I scouted his profile for a bit and saw that this guy is kinda mean. First I wanted to kindly ask him why is his name like that, he simply didn't wanna describe or anything, than I told him it's kinda rude because some people including me, who like rainbows might find it offensive.. he than replied, that he doesn't give a crap what I say... I was like oh ok, but than I also saw this guys description? He certainly likes the word "crap" I guess... even if people try to give him descriptive criticism he's mean about it. So I thought that someone should take a look at this guy and seriously at least rename him or delete him... no to mention that most of his skins are the same model, just recolored.

Thanks for reading and see you later
Sabretooth[CZ]
Level 59 : Grandmaster Artist