Is your dream to become a master professional minecraft player? Creator and builder.

aghostess's Avatar aghostess11/8/19 10:10 pm
3 emeralds 140 2
11/11/2019 4:24 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
my best advice for people wanting to become a master at Minecraft.
write down your ideas.
make video projects to post online and get feedback and develop more ideas with others .
learn more from the minecraft community.
develop your ideas by vivid imagination.
think about not Just a building in real life but how you picture building within your imagination ideas.
vivid imagination is seeing a vision of your minecraft world and applying it to virtual world.

ideas and building structures you can create in Minecraft and master.

1 : add more extensions to your project or conjoin another area of work to your field and area.

2: make underground structures and above and ground or on sea structures in your minecraft world.

3: gather ideas by what other builds you can design or create online they always help to see other peoples projects to help build your own.

4: talk and discuss your projects with others whether it’s online or in real life.

5: add extensions to your ideas and designs and script and scetch them out on paper.

hope that has helped.
can I discuss my build ideas with you?
Can we chat?
Thank you.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2019 12:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
Hutydan
Oh man- I feel this

I visualize mc structures and skins so much that sometimes I even dream about it

Like- I play in this medieval roleplay server and I've had whole dreams of making up characters, going through with skinning them, and building them a house

So much so that when I wake up sometimes I can't tell if I actually did it or not haha- luckily so far I've been able to write those ideas and dreams down, and even draw characters I dream about (I'm an amateur artist)

So yes, visualizing and thinking how things translate to the virtual mc world DEFINETLY does help, and so does looking at other people's buildings (and even skins, this applies to that too) for either inspiration or to get motivated to work on projects
11/11/2019 4:24 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
Being an artist is a creative hobby and career.
apply that art to Minecraft and make videos.
I been waiting for a while to make a few minecraft videos to apply my knowledge.
Hoping to double convert to P.C minecraft soon!
I am going to be creating loads of screenshots of my world from P.C perspective.
And I hope to make many video projects non commentary real soon!

ohhhh the art of Minecraft! And production is limitless.

but Think through your ideas wisely. And become very dedicated the most important things I can tell you with determination also.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome