Just finished my first 3D model resource pack. How should I advertise it?

Lockexi's Avatar Lockexi6/30/19 12:09 pm
3 emeralds 157 2
6/30/2019 2:18 pm
Lockexi's Avatar Lockexi
I just finished up the touches on a resource pack I'm making. It's not a whole one, it's just a 3D model replacement for the crossbow.

I find the crossbow to be an interesting and cool weapon, but it's just ugly to me. I never really liked crossbows in most games, and Minecraft is no different. But I find it an interesting and refreshing change of weapon, mechanics-wise. It seems to be able to act as a sort of sniper weapon, a shotgun, and a rocket launcher.

So, naturally, I made it into a gun. A wooden gun. A bowgun. Loosely inspired by the bowguns from the Monster Hunter franchise.

Here's a photo of it. I'll upload more once I get to the screenshots, I'm feeling a bit ill right now.

http://imgur.com/YJk3YB6

The only thing left to do, which I'm not entirely sure how, is to make like a front page banner for the pack, like all those fancy ones. What do you call those project covers with the title and special fonts?
Lockexi
Level 25 : Expert Architect