Leveling Up on PMC.

Verbose_Cake11's Avatar Verbose_Cake117/10/17 2:29 am
1 emeralds 227 3
7/10/2017 7:09 am
Theooolone's Avatar Theooolone
Hi, I need help on how to level up your profile on Planet Minecraft, because I would like to get rid of the GreenLight Review system because its been a whole week and it hasn't been reviewed. A moderator told me if I get to level 2 the GreenLight Review System is taken away. Please reply on how to level up
Verbose_Cake11
Level 20 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2017 7:09 am
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Theooolone
07/10/2017 3:16 am
Level 80 : Elite Artist
Schmueles
I just made a resource pack that everyone seem to like, and only from it I got almost 60 levels. Just make something useful and charming, something relevant, trendy.
07/10/2017 3:13 am
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
GoggleD0GG
Do what you love doing, and do it well. If you like writing, then spend a few days working on a really good story, make a good thumbnail and a catchy title. If you like skinning, make a skin with a catchy name. If you like building, then build and give it catchy title. If you really want to release your texture pack/mod quickly, try doing a few interviews. They are very easy to make and will usually get some attention. And if you need someone to interview, I'm open! Also a profile pic may help. Makes you look more professional. But to get xp, the most important part is having a submission that people can view download and diamond XD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome