No Licenses - Steam Error!

HudsonGamingYT's Avatar HudsonGamingYT8/24/15 3:27 am
1 emeralds 3.9k 2
8/24/2015 7:12 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
Ok! So i downloaded PayDay2, its been around 12hours since i installed it, and when i try to launch it, i get an error saying: No Licenses

Iv tried everything on the Steam Support, it wont work, and Valve arent getting back to me! Can anyone help? (i downloaded PayDay2 because i thought it could be a hit to my youtube channel)

If you need screenshots, just ask!
HudsonGamingYT
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2015 7:12 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
i think it is this weekend, or it was last weekend i cant remember payday 2 was there for a free weekend, you only get a certain amount of play time or it, you have either used all your play time or are trying to play it when the free weekend is over
08/24/2015 3:47 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
Lex The Gallade
HudsonGamingYTOk! So i downloaded PayDay2, its been around 12hours since i installed it, and when i try to launch it, i get an error saying: No Licenses

Iv tried everything on the Steam Support, it wont work, and Valve arent getting back to me! Can anyone help? (i downloaded PayDay2 because i thought it could be a hit to my youtube channel)

If you need screenshots, just ask!

Did you get it from a free weekend trial or similar? Is it a cracked version? Have you restarted Steam?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome