Looking for Skilled Developers

i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar i was like 11 PlsNoBully7/13/13 1:46 pm
1 emeralds 170 1
7/13/2013 7:56 pm
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
Justplay gaming is currently working on a fun and unique server, but we have hit some walls when it comes to the development side. Our aim is to provide a smooth and seamless server with a nice MMORPG feeling to it. We are working on a huge map with and have loads of features in mind. We are looking for team members, not people that we boss around.
Teams and individuals are welcome to join but you must submit an app or contact us personally. Some things we are looking for is to be skilled with existing plugins and or being able to fashion your own mods for the game, HOWEVER we are only looking for SERVER SIDE mods, no client side mods.
In an app we would like to see any previous experience in plugin management/development, as well as some information about you. Just for added bulk to the app tell us an idea you may have for an MMO server?
Lastly I just want you guys to know how serious we are about this server, we will be offering a payment to devs that help us through the project and providing hardware to run the server. It has been an idea of Justplay hosting for a while now to run a MMORPG server on minecraft. Thanks for your time.

Contact us at:

Email:
Novisorbis@gmail.com

charlie.lambert6
and
conker5295
Posted by i was like 11 PlsNoBully's Avatar
i was like 11 PlsNoBully
Level 28 : Expert Wolf Whisperer