Max Posts per 24 hours for Level 2

EagleNugget's Avatar EagleNugget9/18/18 10:34 pm
1 emeralds 294 1
9/20/2018 6:27 am
InfiniteCorners's Avatar InfiniteCorners
I just wanted to know how many posts you get for level 2.
EagleNugget
Level 14 : Journeyman Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2018 6:27 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
InfiniteCorners
Welcome to PMC, I hope you find it useful. That said, I would suggest focusing more on providing quality content and replies to people rather than simply trying to do "as much as you can." I've seen a few of these pop up, people asking when they'll be able to post more, and the first thing I do is look at what they've already been posting. It looks to me like you joined the site 2 days ago, posted short replies to every thread (most contributing nothing to the conversation), and now want to post as as much as you can. It feels like you're just trying to milk XP out the weird leveling system and it makes me not want to read stuff I see you posted by you. As someone who joined this site over 5 years ago and has only ever seen a need to post a reply 3 times I'm leery of anyone who joins, post 43 times in 2 days then asks how they can post more.

I can't tell you exactly how many posts you can make in a 24 hour period but I can tell you that if you want to keep 'leveling up' and 'improving' you should focus more on providing quality content and well-constructed replies to people's threads rather than just posting stuff like "Niether, I'm a minecrafter" "Go away" "Sounds like funnnnn" or, my favorite, "Im not sure but maybe you hit a wrong key or you misspelled something" when someone is looking for detailed help with a specific json code error. If you aren't familiar with code and don't have any clue how to help someone then why respond? If that's the kind of post you're looking to make I image you'll experience lots of threads created with little to no replies or interest from others on PMC.

You've said a few times that you're a new minecraft skin editor, maybe you want to try uploading a skin or helping people with problem with their skin- that would be worth posting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome