Minecraft, Fortnite, Or Roblox?

ZeveBee's Avatar ZeveBee7/31/19 10:07 am
11 emeralds 1.6k 76
12/1/2019 3:17 am
satorim's Avatar satorim
Thoughts in comments!
ZeveBee
Level 4 : Apprentice Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2019 3:17 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
satorim
I play fortnite on my minecraft server
11/27/2019 8:16 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Kitten
PickleCat
So this is a website about minecraft, so the majority of us pick that,
And Fortnite, Some people like it, some don't, it's basically a gun game suitable (-ish) and directed at the younger people,
now Roblox, from what I've seen at the top, a lot of people are saying negative or meh things about it, ect. ect. and that it's mainly directed at the younger audience again, but I must say that, it is good for Roleplay,

now, a lot of you must be thinking,
''But it's just mini games or adventure or puzzle, and the only roleplay games are bloxburg and royal high, but yet even then it's hard to find good roleplay on that, since a lot of little kids play those and don't take roleplay seriously or mess around!"''
That may be true, but, there is actually one/two good, lesser-known, roleplay games,

I personally think that these games are a better source of roleplay, then on minecraft, unless you're in a private server, with mods or a server which requires mods, and with people who take roleplay seriously, and that's a pain
but with Roblox, the creators can almost do anything with it, no mods needed, a variety of emotes, tools, animations ect
These two games are medieval, Fantasy Roleplay games with a variety of races and options and freedom to any roleplay
(Within being appropriate.)
And there is completely 0, Zero need for Robux (NOTE: only in one of them that is, For ''Kingdom of Hreinngar ) or the spending of rl money in need to make a good roleplay character
(And even in the one with gamepasses, you don't really need robux or spend money to make a good rp character, unless you want to make urs look fancy.)
If I've convinced you or not to play these games, just have a quick look, and you might like it!
Kingdom Of Hreinngar (I recommend you check this out first, more serious roleplay here)
(P.S. don't spend robux on the adonis/donar to get particles, capes ect, cause they're adding something new, that is in Kingdom life )
Kingdom Life (There is serious roleplay, but spending needed to look cool and there's a smaller map.)
11/27/2019 3:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
SCPFofSite81
I'm Level 2 now. HA!
11/27/2019 3:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
SCPFofSite81
They are noob! hahahahaha
11/28/2019 3:01 am
Level 40 : Master Crab
khajiity
who is
11/27/2019 3:18 am
khajiity
pokemon shield
11/25/2019 4:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Gokuoni
roblox is a root kit file not a game technicly that's gonna get you hacked so the is like the worst thing to download on a computer, fortnite is cancer so I would never get both of those games Minecraft is a creative game where the only limit is your imagination you can do almost if not everything#minecraft
11/25/2019 4:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ThursdayMorning
hmm yes am have thought
why the fort night do not have more vote?
do you play game less than two weeks?
11/25/2019 4:02 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pirate
elektropunch
Robux, no. I'm not going to pay $100 to access a single map.

Fortnite, haven't tried it yet
11/25/2019 3:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
probablynota7yearold
Seems to be a lot of bias in this thread so im just gonna sprinkle some flavours on this.
I have played tournaments in Fortnite and have actually gotten a decent amount of money on it.
I have played Minecraft since it first came out so your probably gonna lean toward me saying Minecraft is better.
Roblox is undeniably better, honestly. Ever since i first started playing it I have been attached. Roblox inspires creativity and promotes it in more unique and easy ways. You might be saying, oh minecraft is better because its easier. But no, Roblox is better than minecraft at doing this if you pay your damn attention and not blabber around with the same biased opinion. Keep open minded. Its how i got into both Fortnite and Roblox. There are more roblox games that minecraft mods out there. Minecraft is restricted with its modding. You can make a walking house and it will take you a while but some of the best roblox scripters (me included) could make it within 40 minutes with knowing what im doing. Fortnite is just gaining and dying at this point and its getting stale, alot of people agree this. Yes its still a decent game but there are better out there to play. Minecraft has 1 geometric shape. Roblox has way more.
11/27/2019 1:52 amhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Knox_y
Roblox is undeniably bad. With all the paywalls Roblox itself puts and the creators of said games, it's not going to be any fun. And it's nothing like Minecraft. Comparing it is like comparing Minecraft and Fartnite, which are two different games. And about the mods part, you probably don't know a damn thing about how they're made, unless you know Java you can't just make a new dimension from a puny little UI window like you do, and even so. Roblox has limitations, where Minecraft doesn't. You pay 26 dollars and you keep it forever without any micro-transactions like Roblox. Who the hell cares how many shapes a game has? I don't remember seeing anyone complain about Minecraft only having blocks but you lmao. God you kids hurt my brain.

Edit: Oh, and the CENSORSHIPS. You can't say ANYTHING in Roblox without having at least one word that isn't considered a swear god dammit. At least Minecraft has freedom of speech unlike this website and your game. But of course that isn't a problem for you, since you don't know how to talk freely yet.
09/19/2019 4:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
TheSmallPixel
fortnite is ok. not that bad.
roblox is pretty cool
minecraft is the best one ofc
animal crossing is also a nice game
oddyseey and mario maker 2 are really nice
thats it
08/16/2019 1:18 am
Level 24 : Expert Procrastinator
faust1973
this is a really weird poll because like

1. it's on planet minecraft, of course minecraft is going to be voted for

2. while i can kinda get comparing roblox and minecraft, how are fortnite and minecraft at all comparable outside of resource gathering/building mechanics
11/27/2019 3:19 am
khajiity
not sure
its just the thing how minecraft was superior for a while ?? like you could just have roblox, minecraft, other game (comments)

and it's work
08/16/2019 1:15 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
LegendOfYukari
Ill play anything that ISNT FORTNITE. Oml
08/15/2019 7:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
Amy Owl
Quake 3 Arena. Forever.
08/13/2019 6:27 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Spleefer
ITzCubeOSlimeYT
Minecraft
rip Fortnite
08/12/2019 8:35 am
Level 43 : Master Procrastinator
The Skin Shaper
I love Minecraft, I also love ROBLOX, Fortnite is good, but it's not my type of game. I play Minecraft the most out of all three of the games. (i like never play Fortnite) I also love the Mario Games, I'm a Minecraft and Nintendo nerd, My favorite games are tied between Super Mario 64, or Minecraft, I can't pick! (I just put in Minecraft because it was a Main answer in the question)
08/12/2019 8:35 am
Level 32 : Artisan Magical Boy
Arsham81SHAE
Why You Ask That Question? In PlanetMinecraft? Of course everyone loves minecraft!!!

RIP Fornite

P.S To Fornite: You Lose To Minecraft! How's That FEEL?!
11/27/2019 3:20 am
khajiity
not to sound like an EPic foRTnitE gAMER !!11!! or anything since i've never played the game myself, nor watch people do so - but still - atleast respect the game creators. they put alot of work into a game that got a ton of un-needed hate because it was popular to hate on them? i don't get it honestly
08/12/2019 8:28 am
Level 49 : Master Dragonborn
TheWarHawk2005
Why would I be here if I don’t like Minecraft, LOL.
08/08/2019 8:00 am
Level 26 : Expert Ninja
AwesomeNinja886
It's been said before, and I'll say it again:

You're literally on a Minecraft website. What do you expect?

There's been like 3,000 of these threads (Minecraft or [other game here]), and all of them have Minecraft as the top answer. Why? Because you are on a fan website for Minecraft. The votes aren't going to be balanced at all. Now, if you were to post this on, say, Twitter, you'd have balanced results. That's because Twitter isn't dedicated to Minecraft. Posting this question on a Minecraft site is not a good idea because just about everyone is going to vote Minecraft. And that one person who voted Fortnite may have just done it to trigger people (since many Minecrafters are very sensitive about the topic).
11/27/2019 1:54 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Knox_y
Eh, still, this kid decided to do it anyway. Pointing it out isn't going to do anything. They're stubborn.
08/08/2019 7:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ixsolis_
Obviously Minecraft...
08/05/2019 5:09 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
xTMCH
If you vote Fortnite Karen will take the kids
08/04/2019 8:46 pm
GavRobrtsn
Whrere is DARK SOULS!!!!!
08/04/2019 8:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
No0neInParticular
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPLATOON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
08/03/2019 3:26 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Droid
Acidpop
add Hytale to the list
08/08/2019 8:06 am
xTMCH
Hytale isnt even out yet
08/11/2019 9:16 am
Acidpop
so? you can still like a game even if it isnt out yet
08/15/2019 7:31 am
Level 35 : Artisan Ladybug
ioblu
no you can't lol, you have to play a game to form an opinion
08/11/2019 11:21 am
xTMCH
That's just stupid
08/12/2019 8:21 am
Acidpop
I apologize that i have an opinion that you disagree with
08/12/2019 8:25 am
xTMCH
YOU CAN'T LIKE A GAME THAT YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED!! THAT'S SO STUPID.
08/12/2019 8:22 am
xTMCH
Opinion? You can't really enjoy a game until you tried it.
08/03/2019 3:14 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc2713049
[deleted]
08/02/2019 6:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Zarrlord
Minecraft is more then a game it's a way of being. Hmmmm I don't even know what I mean by that ;)
08/03/2019 2:44 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sus
peachypotato
I'll explain to y'all why Minecraft is better than both Roblox and Fortnite.

Minecraft is a game where you can do a plethora of things. Build wonderful creations, survive, play with your friends, PvP, and a lot more. Sure, you might of to pay for it to be able to get it, but is it worth it? Yes. Plus, you can customize your skin by downloading one already made, or make your own for free.

Roblox is not really a game. Just a bunch of online games mashed into a single website (and there are plenty of those) and even though it's free, you have to pay with real money for in-game currency to be able to access the cool stuff. You can make your own maps in there, but it might require builder's club..? Not too sure on that part.

Fortnite is a first-person-shooter (or third-person-shooter) last-man-standing game. Like Roblox, you have to pay with real money to access other cool features.

In summary, in Minecraft, you can do a lot more things than Roblox and Fortnite combined. Plus, you just pay for it once, then it's free real estate.
11/25/2019 3:53 pm
probablynota7yearold
using that excuse is not valid

roblox is free no matter what, catalog doesnt hinder your experience
11/27/2019 1:34 am
peachypotato
True, but you still cannot do as much stuff as you can with Minecraft. Plus, with Minecraft you can play offline in singleplayer. However with Roblox since it is a online website full of games, you can only play with WiFi.
08/03/2019 2:55 amhistory
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
5teven
Fortnite is completely playable for free too though.

You can only buy either fun side missions for real money in a so called "Battle Pass" (and the side missions only give you cosmetic rewards or a XP bonus (which lets you level faster and gain even more cosmetic stuff)) or buy cosmetic skins which grant you absoltuely no advantage whatsoever.

(Considering you talked bout "Last man standing"), the normal "save the world" game is a extra DLC you have to buy, but i suppose we dont talk about that one (i mean who even plays that lol)
08/03/2019 3:58 am
peachypotato
Yes, Fortnite is completely free to play along with Roblox. I don't play it myself, so I never knew that part about it. Still, they don't have as many features as Minecraft does.
08/05/2019 8:36 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
5teven
Yeah, generally imo a modding aspect makes a game way more enjoyable anyway, allowing modding is a really big quality of life point and imo always makes a game able to sustain itself by having fans create content, that said i think all three games allow some sort of content creation which is really neat, since most modern games usually go the "anti-modding-scene" route.
08/05/2019 5:06 pm
peachypotato
Yep. Adds more spice to the game if you can add mods to your game.
07/31/2019 6:54 pmhistory
Level 46 : Master Wizard
mythicaljay
Why even ask the question on a Minecraft website? Isn’t the answer obvious?
07/31/2019 12:54 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
queequegjones
Fortnite is a mistake of a game
07/31/2019 1:14 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Fish
-fish
Too true, queen
07/31/2019 7:21 pm
Level 83 : Elite Wolf
Yazur
You're literally posting this on a Minecraft website, what did you expect lol.
07/31/2019 7:58 pmhistory
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Minecraft's obviously great, Roblox is okay (since it's the only place that has less uncanny CG models of Peridot 5XG), and Fortnite, well...
Season 6 Dancing GIF by CBBC
07/31/2019 9:58 pmhistory
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
coffeebug

minecraft.
edit: alright WHO THE FUCK VOTED FORTNITE
07/31/2019 10:10 am
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
gone-
Honestly, I really dislike Roblox and Fortnite. :P
Planet Minecraft

Website