Make Your Minecraft Plugin Ideas Reality!

iVelocity's Avatar iVelocity4/16/14 3:51 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 16
4/16/2014 10:03 pm
Pinkapples's Avatar Pinkapples
Hey Guys,

I am iVelocityGaming. I am currently learning Java and need some unique ideas to test my skills and help me learn.

What am I offering?
I am offering to make your dream plugin into a reality. I ask that you don't abuse this service by requesting plugins that already exist on Bukkit, and just requesting them to get a custom one for your server. If you do, do this, you will be ignored. If the plugin already exists and you have modifications for it, I will do that. Also, if the plugin on Bukkit has been inactive, I will create it. If I post the plugin on Bukkit I will give credit to you for your idea.

Terms
When I make the plugin, I have the right:
• to post the plugin on Bukkit.
• to refuse to release it to you.
You will not release it as your own plugin.

Application
Use this application to request the plugin:

Key Concept:
How is it unique?:
Does it already exist on Bukkit?:
If it does exist on Bukkit, how is your idea different?:

Thanks!
iVelocity
Level 33 : Artisan Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2014 10:03 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pinkapples
A plugin with iron golems that u can control and custom's like what powers they can have and if can(I doubt anybody can make this)what they look like on the outside.Also have two teams with 25 people on each trying to get each other's flag.One team as people with laser weapons killing the golems while trying to get the flag the other team iron golems killing the people team while trying to get the flag.This is not a plugin or mod i think .
04/16/2014 9:47 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TruelyJ64
Perhaps a head hunter thing, where you can get player heads and sell them. This could be used on a Pvp server where a player has a number of kills and the more kills the player has the more a player head cost.
04/16/2014 2:52 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
41paladinman
Key Concept: TnT Run. A multiplayer minigame where you are continuously running (Faster than normal sprint speed) and all the blocks behind each player are falling away. There are also obstacles. So, you try to be the last one standing or make it to the end, you can die by hitting an obstacle or falling down another player's path.
How is it unique?: Pretty sure I haven't seen anything like this.
Does it already exist on Bukkit?: No
04/16/2014 2:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
bens1226
This exists
04/16/2014 3:01 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
41paladinman
Really? Man, I though I was a genius for coming up with this, lol.
04/16/2014 2:50 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
bens1226
Key Concept: Adventure Map hosting
How is it unique?: Well, I havent seen anythign like this on servers, the basic idea is that you make numerous copies of an adventuremap or stucture in one world, and have players sent to certain ones, and the world getting refreshed every so often
Does it already exist on Bukkit?: Not that i know of
If it does exist on Bukkit, how is your idea different?:
04/16/2014 2:48 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cake
Konvict Gaming
Key Concept: Whenever you right click a mob to rename it with an nametag, it'll open a anvil gui, and you can name your mob in there with colorcodes for example &3 (blue), this wouldn't work if you already renamed it
How is it unique?: it would be an unique little feature for a server
Does it already exist on Bukkit?: No
04/16/2014 2:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
ibo02
"Death Note" plugin, you write someone's IGN in a book and they'll die after 40 seconds.
04/16/2014 9:21 pm
iVelocity
I really like this idea, this is the first one I will code followed by the smoke machine idea.
04/16/2014 2:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xX1TntLavaWolf1Zz
I'm also thinking of more plugins!
04/16/2014 1:26 pm
xX1TntLavaWolf1Zz
[My Plugin Ideas]

Non Spam Killing

1. You know how people can just keep killing eachother and earn loads of money, Maybe a plugin to make it so if you kill someone, Then like 2 minutes later you kill him/her again you don't get money because you need to wait 5 Minutes (you can make it to any time). This stops people from just killing people randomly.

The Multiple Uses

2. The Multiple Uses plugin is basically these, 1 Large Chest (2 chests put together) 6 Furnaces, Enchanting table 1-8, Enchanting Table 8-16, Enchanting Table 16-24, Enchanting Table 24-30, Unlimited Anvil, Crafting Table. Basically this is in a menu that looks like this basically but neater.
CRAFING TABLE
FURNACE 1
FURNACE 2
FURNACE 3
FURNACE 4
FURNACE 5
FURNACE 6
ENCHANTING 1-8
ENCHANTING 8-16
ENCHANTING 16-24
ENCHANTING 24-30
ANVIL
LARGE CHEST
When you click one of these It shows up with what it is, So if you clicked a chest then it would put 2 large chests on your screen filled up with whatever you put in there/putting in there. If you clicked a furnace it would put a furnace on your screen. This would be a GREAT Donator item.
^^^^^^ IS SUPPOSE TO BE A AWESOME DONATOR KIT THING.
04/16/2014 5:13 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Blacksmith
xKelnor
So your going to make my "Dream Plugin" then refuse that i can use it?
04/16/2014 5:40 am
iVelocity
Did I say that? I said I can refuse it, but this is to my discretion for certain reasons. If I find out in the process of coding the plugin that you are going to put it up on Bukkit for example, I have the right to refuse to release it to you.
04/16/2014 4:55 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
yewtree8_
Just how good are you? Its all well and good learning but if you aren't good enough then there is no point, I see so many threads and for every suggestion they just say "im only learning im not good enough yet" so can you do block minipulation? Sign minipulation? Config files? Multiple commands with multiple arguments? What about entity minipulation, timers and cooldowns? Before asking for anything just make sure you know how to do that, learning java takes a long time, not just a fter a few tutorials on youtube.
04/16/2014 4:21 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
Smoke Machine and lazer lights.
04/16/2014 3:55 am
Banme125
Bookmarked
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com