No more sorting by schematics or world saves

ParlorMarber's Avatar ParlorMarber2/27/12 7:22 pm
10/30/2012 9:09 pm
ParlorMarber's Avatar ParlorMarber
Well on the page of http://www.planetminecraft.com/resources/projects/ there were four buttons, three are still there but fourth one was giving an ability to search by world saves or by schematics only. This button is gone like 2 weeks ago. Now I need to visit like 20-25 pages to find schematics, just because I cannot filter by schematics files only. I was able to do it so much faster before, please return this filtering by schematics back! Thanks in advance.
ParlorMarber
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2012 9:09 pm
ParlorMarber
Well, it is not going to be back? I saw it was available by old link but now the link is not working.
04/20/2012 12:08 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Kitten
G-Fiti
All I know is that Cyprezz removed some sorting features to save some traffic.
04/19/2012 6:11 pm
ParlorMarber
Seems like it will not be back :C
03/02/2012 6:59 pm
ParlorMarber
Well could you ask him now, because I dont see this feature since, lets say, 11-12 of february..
03/01/2012 4:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Dragon
Draco Dragon
to me it sounds like cyprezz took it down to fix the issue were having with the search feature, if anything its a fix that will happen soon, and if he did take it down for good then im sure he had a good reason to take it off, possibly so he could test a new feature out, im not sure but please just give him some time, if it doesnt return in a few weeks ill ask him about it myself, have a nice day.

-draco
02/29/2012 9:17 am
ParlorMarber
I wonder if site administration reads this topic
02/28/2012 7:51 pm
Level 41 : Master Dragonborn
rubytu
I don't have any answers, but I thought I'd throw in my 2¢, I want the button back too!
I usually look for schematics.
Though, I'm starting to get the idea that they are going to do away with schematics - I've been trying to upload a schematic all day and the site won't let me. Says it's an unsupported file type. Mcedit may be dead, but world edit isn't. Is it? A world save is like not something I want to have to deal with. I've downloaded a couple, but what I really want are things I can put into an existing world.
02/28/2012 10:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Iza
Yea I would like to say the same actually... Not that easy to find things anymore, projects section is getting sort of useless, too many bullshit is being posted after all you cant find anything you want to. I have been asking in chat lounge but got ignored, so I wish someone will respond here, hopefully the sorting will work again.
02/28/2012 7:50 am
ParlorMarber
Well I am new here and all I do here is downloading schematics.. which is quite hard last weeks so I am visiting website much less. Is there any answer on the question, will those button get back on the site?
02/27/2012 8:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
There have been a few threads on this already.. Not sure if it ever was decided though.. I'll try to dig some up. *Always search before posting, to prevent cross/double posting*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome