Need Filmer [MASSIVE PROJECT]

The Meridian Academy's Avatar The Meridian Academy11/21/12 12:46 am
1 emeralds 139 2
11/21/2012 12:56 am
The Meridian Academy's Avatar The Meridian Academy
Hello guys,
So the subject explains it all really but recently myself and another member of our team have been working on a massive build and we have finally finished it. We are going to upload it for you guys soon however would like a vid to go with it showing the entire build itsself. We are looking for someone to film this for us and if you do a good job you could possibly be offered a position to film future projects for us if you wish to.
The Requirements:
- You must be able to run shaders mod 1.4.2, it is possible on a 1.4.4 client you need to modify some things that is all. If that will be an issue we can downgrade the server for a short time to 1.4.2 while you film.
- Your computer must be able to run shaders+camera studio smoothly with no jumps or lagg.
- You need camera studio for smooth filming^^
- Final editing is a minor in this case but knowledge of this would be helpfull.

If you think this is you, leave a reply below preferably showing us some of your previous videos (links to youtube etc) and we will get in touch.

Here is a quick image of the project in default TP, few minor things to finish such as the terrain but it will be done within a few hours of this post.

The Meridian Academy
Level 54 : Grandmaster Architect