Need help with a dome...

BaueReal's Avatar BaueReal5/30/12 10:13 am
1 emeralds 339 6
5/31/2012 9:00 pm
FoxOfDoom's Avatar FoxOfDoom
Hey everyone,
I'm new here and I'd need a "little" help
I'm planning to make something on the server where I'm playing at and for that I need a really huge dome with a radius of !250! blocks...
Is there any way to build something like that very easily?

Greetz, BaueReal

Sorry for bad english, I'm german.
BaueReal
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2012 10:34 am
BaueReal
wow nice thanks it works I gonna post a picture of a little version soon
05/31/2012 8:09 am
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Aikyrox
wow...all plugins and mods...thats great.

the single player version of WorldEdit is the same...its also WorldEdit. you can use worldedit on single playerwhen you do something with the bin folder i guess...or i think you can directly use it when you get the plugin
05/30/2012 12:26 pm
BaueReal
I have access to nearly every plugin and mod. And whats the sp version of WorldEdit called?
05/31/2012 9:00 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
I see you have resolved your issue. That's good, but I'll still answer your question just for the sake of answering it x3

This mod, single player commands, comes with WorldEdit and a whole bunch of other cool commands. You can find it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/943 ... -download/
05/30/2012 10:31 am
Level 36 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Aikyrox
Step 1: Get Bukkit
Step 2:Get WorldEdit Plugin
Step 3: Go To The Middle Of The Place You Want The Dome To Be. (Should be standing on the GROUND)
Step 4: Type /hsphere [block that you want the dome to be made of] 250
Step 5: WAIT then Done.
05/30/2012 10:25 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom
Well, you could use McEdit or WorldEdit. Either should do the job fine and quickly, that is if you know how to use them. Personally, I'd use WorldEdit as it has a handy command that allows you to create large spheres/cylinders quickly. But you don't always have access to these tools. Perhaps you could tell us what you do have access to, in the terms of plugins/mods? Also note there is a single player version of WorldEdit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome