Need Help With Making a Resource Pack

agario3's Avatar agario38/9/15 1:31 am
1 emeralds 508 6
8/10/2015 12:45 am
ICEThat's Avatar ICEThat
Ok, I've been wanting to make resource packs for a long time, but I can't find a good resource pack creator. Can you please suggest something. I want something simple that you can use as soon as you get it, since the reason I didn't find any good ones is because they were too confusing.
agario3
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2015 12:45 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
Uhh I don't like novaskin...
08/09/2015 9:41 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
I use gimp. It's free.
08/09/2015 6:36 am
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
USE NOVASKIN ITS REALLY EASY TO USE and COOOL!!!
08/10/2015 12:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
agario3
I tried novaskin but I have a few questions.

Do you have to download it or do you just use it online?

When I tried using it on the website the item didn't show up. What do I have to do?

Do you have to Import a resource pack or something?
08/09/2015 4:05 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
ICEThat
They will be confusing - I know that it's easy to create items and blocks, but I don't know about GUIs and particles.

I recommend using PAINT.net, it is a free programming that is like a largely extended version of PAINT. Personally, I use a combination of both, as PAINT is best for resizing objects.

Get PAINT.net here: getPAINT.net
08/09/2015 5:05 am
Level 74 : Legendary Artist
Gealx3
Yep, really do recommend Paint.net. You can create great things with it. I will tell you that creating a resource pack can be really a pain. But once you get it done, it feels nice. You need to have lots of motivation and encouragement to keep going. There are lots of blocks and items you'll have to do. We'll, these words are coming from someone that makes a complicated resource pack but as I see you're just starting, it won't be too tough if what your idea is simple. Good luck.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome