I NEED IDEAS!!

Advocat's Avatar Advocat3/25/17 8:30 am
3/31/2017 12:20 pm
Advocat's Avatar Advocat
Hey guys, Advocat here with another forum post! Lets just skip the intro and get to the meat of this post!

So I have basically run out of ideas. It's not easy to come up with stories these times, and I need all help I can get.

I hope it won't be so difficult: just write something like "Steve is chased by a zombie, but fails when he falls down into a cave". To avoid potentially embarrassing moments where I don't fully understand what you want to say, you are only allowed to publish one sentence at a time.

Be creative and let the imagination flow! Those who helps will be credited in any manner.

EDIT: You can post how many ideas you want!
Advocat
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/31/2017 12:20 pm
Advocat
bump
03/26/2017 1:31 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
I like to create overcomplicated worlds with several different subplots that tie together with one unifying message along with satire on people and one special item that defies all the cliches that the genre uses a lot.

If ye would like an idea for something like that then I can help; otherwise I dislike doing pointless short, unoriginal concepts.
03/26/2017 2:03 pm
Advocat
I'm a little unsure about what you mean ...
03/26/2017 2:45 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
What don't ye understand? I make stories with very complicated plots, with several different characters trying to attain different things, but their attempts showcase the messgae I am trying to tell. In the process I also satire people's stupidity, as well as use a neat new concept. For instance in one series I used time loops as the neat concept, as it defies the cliche of being able to alter your past by time travelling.
Since that is all I create, I can only help you if you want something similar. Otherwise stories like Steve goes to killa dragon and save a princess with no point, nothing to show the reader, and nothing new, I dislike making and consider a pointless waste of my time.
03/27/2017 1:32 pm
Advocat
Oh, OK. I definitely understand what you mean
03/26/2017 1:21 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
craftergurl
AdvocatHey guys, Advocat here with another forum post! Lets just skip the intro and get to the meat of this post!

So I have basically run out of ideas. It's not easy to come up with stories these times, and I need all help I can get.

I hope it won't be so difficult: just write something like "Steve is chased by a zombie, but fails when he falls down into a cave". To avoid potentially embarrassing moments where I don't fully understand what you want to say, you are only allowed to publish one sentence at a time.

Be creative and let the imagination flow! Those who helps will be credited in any manner.

EDIT: You can post how many ideas you want!

If a video/story is liked by the viewers instead of creating a new idea just continue the story and build on what was already done. I hope that is helpful to you
03/26/2017 9:26 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
why not add some Escher surrealism to your example sentence?

Cave falls into Steve, Zombies start spawning inside trying to go for his brains through the tunnels otherwise used for his bloodstream
03/26/2017 2:02 pm
Advocat
Thanks, you gave me an idea!
03/26/2017 6:26 am
Advocat
bump
03/25/2017 8:43 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
Drakonsuper
Adventure map ideas?