I need more help...

Ineedhelpplease's Avatar Ineedhelpplease10/11/15 2:41 am
1 emeralds 1.3k 35
11/11/2015 9:59 am
MySonIsReal's Avatar MySonIsReal
A while ago I made a thread asking for help with a girl. All the advice was good and I took and asked her but she rejected me. Anyway I found out that she had a boyfriend at the time and that might be why she rejected me. They have now broken up and I was wondering if I should try again. Any advice?
Ineedhelpplease
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/11/2015 3:00 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
If she said "no I have a boyfriend" then try again. But if she said "no", then she probably doesn't feel the same about you or she doesn't know you well enough.
10/11/2015 3:04 am
Ineedhelpplease
She said I'm not looking for a boyfriend right now. What does that mean?
10/11/2015 3:05 am
datmoedoe
When did she say that? When you asked her out, or after her breakup?
10/11/2015 3:09 am
Ineedhelpplease
When I asked her out.
10/11/2015 3:05 am
Level 43 : Master Skinner
Phetagorah
Don't ask her out directly. Give her some space and a little time to cope and adjust to the situation. Comfort her in her time of need, which is now.

Asking her out directly after she had just broken up with a person is not the right thing to do. It makes you seem needy and desperate.
10/11/2015 3:08 am
Ineedhelpplease
You are probably right. How long should I wait?
10/11/2015 3:19 am
Level 43 : Master Skinner
Phetagorah
That depends. Healing after a breakup usually takes weeks or even months. Some recover after a few mere hours or seconds.

Don't wait though. Be there for her, not to ask her out or anything, but be there as her friend. Be friends, for now.
10/11/2015 3:25 am
Ineedhelpplease
She doesn't seem upset. They had only been going out for a few weeks and he was a complete jerk. So what should I do?
10/11/2015 3:13 am
datmoedoe
So when you asked her out, she had a boyfriend, but she told you shes not looking for a boyfriend.. I have no idea what to do. It sounds like shes not interested, but I'm not really sure.
10/11/2015 3:28 am
Ineedhelpplease
Why should she be looking for a boyfriend when she all ready has one? Well I don't know it seemed like she might like me to me and everyone else on the last thread. I'll see if I can link to it for more backstory. I could be in denial I suppose.
10/11/2015 3:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Ok, kinda of topic but how funny would it be if she found this post!

(Back on topic) Get to know her a little bit more, and maybe talk to her at.. well, her favorite place? Just make it comfortable for her,its as hard to say yes as it is to ask.
10/11/2015 4:14 am
Ineedhelpplease
That wouldn't be funny and how would she know it was me? Anyway only place I see her is at school. But are you suggesting I should do it?
10/11/2015 4:58 am
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Not funny, but you know what I mean, and yes. If you feel like she has moved on, you need to take the opportunity.
10/11/2015 5:02 am
Ineedhelpplease
Well yeah I get you mean. I should point out that I am no good at reading signals and stuff and just because I think that she's moved on doesn't mean she has.
10/11/2015 4:31 am
Ineedhelpplease
Here is a link to the original post if you need it. http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/need-help-with-girl-t509648.html
10/11/2015 5:34 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
10/11/2015 5:47 am
SuperSecretFakeAccount
Why put the shirt on? Just run screaming into the classroom. If you don't make it to her, the closest person will do.
10/11/2015 5:50 am
Ineedhelpplease
I don't want A girlfriend just cause I want her she is special.
10/11/2015 5:46 am
Ineedhelpplease
DollarsWhat you need to do is buy a bunch of Krazy glue. You need at least 6 or 7 bottles, maybe even an entire container of it, and an extra shirt. Put all this stuff in your school bag.

Then when you go back to school and you're in a class with her, go to the bathroom, unannounced and take your bag with you. In the bathroom, cover your arms in several layers of glue. When that's done, put the shirt on so no one can tell you're covered in glue.

Go back into the classroom and immediately rip off your shirt, revealing yourself in your gluey glory (This may be difficult because you were covered in glue). Walk up to her and hug her. You'll be together forever or until the surgeons can pry you apart. By then she should realise how swell of a fellow you are and fo' sure be your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

Yeah...
NO.
This would not work 1 that's probably sexual harassment 2 she would probably think I was a weirdo 3 that don't sell Krazy glue in my country 4 I'm not sure that is how glue works.
10/11/2015 6:40 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
Click to reveal
DollarsWhat you need to do is buy a bunch of Krazy glue. You need at least 6 or 7 bottles, maybe even an entire container of it, and an extra shirt. Put all this stuff in your school bag.

Then when you go back to school and you're in a class with her, go to the bathroom, unannounced and take your bag with you. In the bathroom, cover your arms in several layers of glue. When that's done, put the shirt on so no one can tell you're covered in glue.

Go back into the classroom and immediately rip off your shirt, revealing yourself in your gluey glory (This may be difficult because you're covered in glue). Walk up to her and hug her. You'll be together forever or until the surgeons can pry you apart. By then she should realise how swell of a fellow you are and fo' sure be your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

lmao

Give her time and space. Relationships that end within the span of a few weeks are normally because of some kind of serious argument or incident, so she's likely reeling from something at the moment. Generally, waiting 2-3 weeks is the standard respectful time period.

Though, in my opinion, someone who goes out with a "jerk" and breaks up within a month is someone I'd get to know better before flirting with. Make sure you know what you're getting into, OP.
10/11/2015 8:02 am
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
What Knight said. hold your horses there OP.

Get to know this person first, as they may not be all they stand out to be.
10/12/2015 1:36 am
Ineedhelpplease
I think I already know her. I could be wrong.
10/11/2015 4:49 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Knight
Click to reveal

Go back into the classroom and immediately rip off your shirt, revealing yourself in your gluey glory (This may be difficult because you're covered in glue). Walk up to her and hug her. You'll be together forever or until the surgeons can pry you apart. By then she should realise how swell of a fellow you are and fo' sure be your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

lmao

Give her time and space. Relationships that end within the span of a few weeks are normally because of some kind of serious argument or incident, so she's likely reeling from something at the moment. Generally, waiting 2-3 weeks is the standard respectful time period.

Though, in my opinion, someone who goes out with a "jerk" and breaks up within a month is someone I'd get to know better before flirting with. Make sure you know what you're getting into, OP.

What do you mean know what I'm getting into. You could be right about her still being upset he was cheating on her with other girls and left her for one of them.
10/12/2015 5:25 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Dollars
Ineedhelpplease

Go back into the classroom and immediately rip off your shirt, revealing yourself in your gluey glory (This may be difficult because you were covered in glue). Walk up to her and hug her. You'll be together forever or until the surgeons can pry you apart. By then she should realise how swell of a fellow you are and fo' sure be your girlfriend.

You're welcome.

Yeah...
NO.
This would not work 1 that's probably sexual harassment 2 she would probably think I was a weirdo 3 that don't sell Krazy glue in my country 4 I'm not sure that is how glue works.

1) I don't think so but if you go to jail, she'll have to go too because you'll be glued together! Jail is a great bonding experience.
2) Oh.
3) Any kind of industrial grade glue will work.
4) Of course it is. Glue is sticky.

Good luck, anyway.

Glue is sticky. But it doesn't just instantly stick thing together.
10/14/2015 5:09 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Nobody got any ideas?
10/16/2015 12:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Click to reveal

But, mostly what other people said, wait a while and comfort her in the meantime.

or Dollars' advice, it seems foolproof
11/02/2015 3:29 am
Ineedhelpplease
How can I comfort her?
11/02/2015 3:32 pm
Ineedhelpplease
I only just realised that at the bottom it suggests I take Dollars advice and glue myself to her.
11/07/2015 11:25 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
11/08/2015 12:06 am
Ineedhelpplease
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously it think the radiation is starting to go to your brain.
10/16/2015 12:26 pmhistory
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
snip
10/16/2015 1:19 pm
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
Pick-up lines. Chicks dig funny, confident guys. She's probably gonna think everyguy is going to be a jerk right now, so be extra nice to her. And YOLO.
10/31/2015 5:35 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Inque
Click to reveal
Ineedhelpplease

You're welcome.

Yeah...
NO.

I'd give her some distance for a while, carefully get to know her from a safe distance. Don't go getting up in her business and asking her about it. Console her and let her simmer down until she seems to of forgotten it and then continue carefully getting her attention.

Eventually ask her if she wants to go somewhere, a movie, some sort of sport event, whatever. Learn what she likes and try to participate in that together.

Also, if she's dumping people that fast there might be something to her that you don't know about. I'm not saying she's a terrible person or a monster in disguise, but you never know.

Worst case scenario glue yourselves together.

How long? She dumped the guy because he was cheating on her and a complete jerk beating up kids.
10/31/2015 8:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thor-thunder-god
-snip-
10/31/2015 10:39 pm
Ineedhelpplease
Not at all the right place. You should probably start your own thread.
11/11/2015 9:28 am
Level 21 : Expert Fish
MrCatSquid
This is basically called "Peacocking". What you do is you get a bucket full of glue and a bunch of coloured feathers that you can buy at any decent art store. In the morning before school, pour the glue over yourself and start attaching feathers to all over. Try and cover your head and your arms mostly, even your butt. Make yourself look like a peacock as much as possible. Then when you get to school and you see her, rush her. Start flapping your arms at her like a bird and squawking really loudly. Scream a few romantic words like, "Love" and "Elections". Right before you crash into her stop and strike a pose like a peacock, exposing your beautiful tail feathers. This technique works really well if you can paint your mouth orange to look like a beak and if you carry worms in your mouth, it'll just look so authentic. Good luck!

11/11/2015 9:59 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
MySonIsReal
Lol this is funny, I had a girl friend and some other boy was trying to take her away. The best thing to do in this situation is first play cool act as a good friend; at a good time ask her out, and make sure she feels like its her decision. Maybe say: "Hey, I heard you broke up with your boyfriend. Would you mind going on a date?"
I have a friend and she's very hot. And I was about to ask her out but were to good of friends, to be Boyfriend girlfriend. Anyway just make her feel your the right guy..

I hope all goes well.
Thanks,
-Cole
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome